Chapter 1

Lucy and Everly were in their room they shared sleeping in the beds when they heard a boom

Lucy and Everly were in their room they shared sleeping in the beds when they heard a boom. They shook and they both started crying.

Susan ran into there room looking through some books but stopped as soon as she heard there cries.

" Lucy, Everly" grabbing there hands "Come on" she said pulling them along, not before grabbing Everly's special bag.

They all ran, along the way Susan handed Everly to Peter so they could run faster, Mrs Pevensie went first then Lucy then Susan then Edmund and lastly Peter carrying Everly along with him.

They all ran one by one to the shelter.

"Wait, Dad" Edmund yelled quickly running back into the house. "Edmund" Peter Yelled putting Everly down before running after Edmund

"come back"there mum said, but they didn't listen. There mum made all the girls go into the shelter before going in after them not before looking over her shoulder at her sons.

Everly sat in the corner covering her ears with her hands, Helen stuck her head out of the shelter telling the boys to hurry up.

stomping feet could be heard as they saw Peter pushing Edmunds into the shelter. Peter finally pushed Edmund for the last time. Edmund fell onto the pillow next to Everly "why can't you think about anyone but yourself you're so selfish you could've gotten us all killed" Peter yelled.

"stop it" Mrs Pevensie said before pulling Everly out of the corner and pushing her onto her lap "shhh it's okay, you're okay sweetheart, you'll be fine" she whispered softly to Everly trying to stop her from having a attack.

All of her siblings understood since they were young that she needed more attention from their mum "why can't you just do as you're told" Peter said after everyone had calmed down.