Katsuki sighed. "Nah," I'm relying on you too much, "I'm going to take the bus later since the gym will close a bit early today."

You hummed and pressed the buttons 2 and 3. "Okay. What time will you leave?"

Katsuki incredulously looks at you. "So, what? You'll end early so you can send me home?"

"No, I just wanted to know."

Katsuki blushed furiously. He felt so embarrassed that he wanted the ground to swallow him whole so bad.

"Around 7 or something..." Katsuki muttered and looked away with a face of shame mixed with anger. You nodded.

As the doors open, you glance at Katsuki. "See you." You said and Katsuki nodded. Then you left to work.

Katsuki arrives at the gym, changing his clothes and helping out Kirishima with the equipment.

"Bakubro!" Kirishima exclaims and pats Katsuki's back. "What are you planning for Christmas?" He asked.

"Some peace and quiet." Katsuki answers to which Kirishima laughs.

"You're telling us to come over at your place on Christmas, right? Okay!" Kirishima says and leaves to get his phone to call Denki.

Katsuki wore an irritated expression. I never said that.

Around 6 in the evening, the gym was beginning to close. Katsuki took his bag from the changing room and was about to leave together with Kirishima when Sekijiro called him.

"Here." Sekijiro gave Katsuki a paperbag. Katsuki raised a brow as he took it. "What's this?"

"L/N stopped by here around lunch and told me to give it to you when you leave." Sekijiro says. "Well, I'll turn the lights off now."

"Woah, no way! Is that an early Christmas gift?" Kirishima says as he tries to peek inside the paperbag, which was stapled close.

Katsuki moves away from him. "It's not!" Katsuki yells as they enter the elevator. Kirishima proceeds with teasing as he wiggle his eyebrows.

"You got a gift from L/N~ Hehe." Kirishima says but Katsuki decided to ignore him.

"Just open it, man." Kirishima says. "Tch." Katsuki went to the restroom as they arrived at the first floor. "I'll wait outside!" Kirishima says and Katsuki enters the restroom.

He opened the paperbag and saw a small piece of paper on top of a red cloth.

wear this, it's cold

He takes the red cloth and spreads it wide.

It was a scarf.

Katsuki's hands were slightly shaking as he wore the scarf. He didn't know why he was shaking, but his lips unconsciously formed a smile.

He steps out of the restroom and Kirishima immediately notices the scarf. He grinned so widely and was about to tease Katsuki about it but bit off his tongue as he noticed Katsuki's face.

Katsuki looked excited as he tried to suppress a smile from his face.

Kirishima felt happy that Katsuki was happy as well. "Let's go!" Kirishima says, hanging an arm around Katsuki's shoulder as they exit the building.

Kirishima's never seen Katsuki so excited before. He decided not to ruin his best-friend's giddiness.

While eyes solely focused on the computer screen, your phone buzzed, indicating a message. You swiftly took it from your bag.

Katsuki

thanks

i'll pay you tomorrow

Y/N