─── ⚝𓄹٠٘ xiv. 𝗍𝗋𝗒-𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌

Start from the beginning

—The students of Hogwarts had a good week of entertainment due to Stella's actions. She was not reckless with her actions that's why all were left clueless and still yet to catch her.

She was ecstatic when everyone was talking about her magnificent work but them not really knowing who she really was had her feeling like a ghost writer in some sort of way.

But then again some sort of people were curious about who was behind the highlight of their year.

Too curious.

"—I'm telling you it's the Prewett twins!" Sirius held out a parchment that had several names, either marked with a cross-out or a circle.

"They already said it wasn't them, Sirius." Remus hummed comfortably, it's been days since the full moon has passed and he was getting better and better.

"Then who did?!" The long-haired boy huffed shoving his face first then his body into the sofa.

"Why do you even need to find them anyway?" interrogated Stella and knowing them, it's something that's not good.

The 4 Mauraders looked at each other with mischievous grins on their faces. Surprisingly, even Remus.

"Because, Star..." James sighed draping one of his arms over her shoulder. "That person just pulled off a Maurader's level prank and we just want to talk to them how they did it."

Stella pushed James off of her and looked at all of them incredulously, that surely can't be it.

"Those punchable smirks say something else." She pointed at all of them, afterall she needed to hear what they wanted from her.

"And then eventually, we'll ask them if they want to help us or even become a Maurader."

Called it.

The thought of becoming a Maurader was an immediate 'no' to Stella. Sure she pulled off an incredible prank but that was only for Malfoy and speaking of that subject, if she gets caught she'll have a month of detention or maybe even two.

Joining the Mauraders was on another level, they were always the Number 1 suspect when it comes to pranks and because of that, they were immune to detention.

Stella would be living in hell with those 4 if she joins them.

"What makes you lot think that they want to join your secret little boy band?" Stella raised her eyebrows at them.

"Because we're the Mauraders?" Sirius asked rather to himself. "The most popular student in Hogwarts?"

"Merlin, your egos are insurmountable."

"Insur— what now?" James scrunched his nose up hearing the unfamiliar word.

"Anyway, enough about that." Sirius called out and neatly folded the parchment before shoving it in his robes. "Don't miss us too much, James and I are—"

"Going later for the try-outs?" Peter asked dropping his cauldron cake. "Yes, we know."

"How—"

"Because you're both wearing your Quidditch jumper underneath your robes and you say that every year." Remus stated shutting the two nutters up as Stella snorted.

"Fair enough." James cleared his throat.

"Say, have you heard of Quidditch, Star?" Sirius brushed his precious black hair aside before sitting next to the girl.