Part 1

f bot and dah slowly get closer as they watch their movie, they kiss and everyone throws popcorn at them screaming GET A ROOM so they go back home, fbot carrying dah romantically, and they go to the bedroom.. where uh things happen...

fbot and dah go to the restaurant and kiss, hearts filling the air. Fbot leans in and says "I love u" in a manly voice making dah's heart flutter. Dah says "i-i-" and fbot says "shh don't talk" then he does... things... right there in the restaurant.. fbot smirks and says "How'd u like that?"Jump.

dah said "that was wonderful" but everyone just stared in disbelief and they were shocked. They got a hotel room and went back there, got some wine and had a sus night. They woke up and fbot said "wanna do this every night baby?" dah says, "y-yes" fbot says "okay 😏" they continue to do that every night and dah gets butterflies every time. Dah waits for the nights they do sus things together

dah and fbot wake up in their hotel room, dah says "gm daddy" and fbot says "morning sunshine ;)" dah starts feeling sick and goes to the doctor, they tell her to pee on a stick looking thing. She gives it back to the doctor and the doctor says.. ur pregnant.. dah looks and fbot and says "we did it too much.." fbot and dah decide to have the baby and name it dababy. Da baby grows up and becomes famous and dah and fbot continue to have more kids on accident. They do it every night. Even while they're old. Their bones crack under the bedsheets. But dah still looks forward to those nights.