Camie says she also wanted a membership like yours, even if it was just for a few weeks or months in her stay here.

Your eye slightly twitched when the available trainer for Camie was none other than Katsuki.

"What happened to Hagakure?" You asked Sekijiro.

You were more comfortable with her training with Katsuki than Camie.

"Ah, that girl. She canceled her plan with Katsuki and just settled with the normal membership in the gym." Sekijiro explained.

Camie didn't bring any workout clothes so she settled on starting tomorrow. "Can I meet my trainer?" She asked and your mind immediately answered 'no'.

"Of course! Bakugo!"

Don't come here don't come here don't come here don't come here

"What?" Katsuki says with crossed arms. His biceps flexed unintentionally.

"Wow, you're so hot!" Camie immediately says, beaming. Your eyes widened as well as Katsuki's while Sekijiro only laughed.

If you were such an asshole you would've pushed Camie away from Katsuki.

"Huh?!" Katsuki says with an irritated expression.

"Now now, Katsuki. She's your new client starting tomorrow, be nice to her." Sekijiro says, stressing the word 'nice' which irritated Katsuki even more.

Sekijiro left to handle some things in his office.

"Say, do you have a girlfriend? Or a boyfriend? I don't judge." Camie flirtatiously said as she clings on to Katsuki.

You could feel a visible tick mark on your forehead right now.

As Camie asked, Katsuki's gaze unconsciously went to you and this didn't go unnoticed by Camie. She inwardly hummed in amusement.

"Silence means yes!" She cheers. She let go of Katsuki and went back to stand next to you, which was undesirably close for Katsuki's liking.

"See you tomorrow, Y/N!" Camie says and gives you a side-hug. She waves at the both of you and leaves the gym.

What shocked Katsuki was how she casually said your first name and you were even chill about it.

And what shocked you was how she casually clung so close to Katsuki and he didn't even brush her off.

The both of you weren't in a good mood. In fact, you didn't even feel like talking to Katsuki. But that would be a dick move for you and you weren't one. You cleared your throat and glanced at Katsuki who was frowning.

"I'll give you a ride later." You said.

"Nah, I'll be hanging out at Kirishima's tonight." Katsuki said. It was kind of true, there was a planned boys' night-out at Kirishima's place with Denki, Katsuki declined but by the looks of it, he might have to go now.

"I see." You said. Gladly for you, you probably couldn't bring yourself to talk to him properly, much more, hold a proper conversation with him.

Your sudden motivation to workout was gone too. You turn around to scan your I.D. again.

"You're not working out?" Katsuki asked, trying to hide the disappointment in his tone.

You faced him properly. "Yes. The new project today was quite tiring and we need to come here early tomorrow."

Katsuki slowly nods. "Aight." He says. You nodded and turned your heel to exit the gym.

Katsuki was still standing there. He was waiting for you to say something. Anything to calm his frantic nerves.