Blood, Spaceships, and Chocolate Milk

Bristal is writing this story because i havent had cshamblin accept the thingy so i am using her username to write this story p.s my username will be readaholic###

Blood, Spaceships, and Chocolate Milk

My name is Dr. Space. I have lived on planet Prestria for twenty-five

years where I have been a doctor for almost a decade. Everyday I save many lives and fix the numerous problems and diseases that come with living on this planet. It is a dangerous life, but people get by. I am not married and hope to stay that way. Being betrothed is too much of a hassle.

   I don’t have any children, though they might make coming home

 from blood, guts, and gory a little bit better, or worse. My job is simple, to help people. It doesn’t matter how just do it. I may have to do a kidney transplant or a skin graft. I am big on striving to be good doctor and citizen of Prestria. I’m happy with my job except for one parasitic thing; every day I fell like someone or something is watching me...

I was in the aerial hospital in the ICU sector performing a

brain transplant when, suddenly, with a burst of light, a little boy appeared in my operating room. He was in a pair of blue space ship pajamas with a brown stain on the front. He seemed slightly askew from TV travel. I knew it was hard being sucked through the television screen against your will. When and if you landed, you would be woozy.   

Even though it only takes a couple of seconds, this kid looked like

he’d been sucked into the TV time warp over an hour ago. I put down my scalpel and went over to investigate. He seemed confused at first then his eyes lit up with recognition.” Space Doctor!” he said, suddenly alive with newfound energy. “This is so cool; are we really in space? Are we in a space ship? Do you have dead bodies in here?” he said, bombarding me with questions. 

“Hello” I said, as unnerved as he was. “I’m the Space

Doctor. Please address me as Dr. Space. Who might you be?” He looked at me for a second then said “Kennith, Kenny for short.” I knew this was my chance to go forward with my practice.” Kenny, will you be my partner in the surgery department?” I asked. “Yes, yes, of course, awesome” he exclaimed. This was a start. “This is gonna be so cool. Thanks Ms... Dr. Space!” I suddenly felt a warm wetness on my arm. I turned around and realized I had accidently left the scalpel in the brain. The wetness was blood. OOPS!

I turned around to grab some clean-up elixir. I dumped an ounce or two onto

my surgeon’s cloak then went to see what other damage may have occurred. It was nothing major, just a little bit of fluids leakage. I asked Kenny to change into a jacket. He walked up behind me and asked” Well what do we do now, Doc?” I turned around slowly, as if there might be something very important that I would say; but I didn’t. “Hand me that saw over there on the adjacent table.” He walked calmly over to pick it up and brought it back to me.

Kenny watched intently as I proceeded to cut more skin from

the patient’s skull. Kenny was enveloped in watching what I was doing. After I finished, I told him to always anesthetize the area before beginning the surgery. “I already know to do that. If you don’t do that, the guy’ll get an infection or something.” he said. My, my, my, this boy had some brains on him. This was the start of something great and wonderful happening.