READ THIS BEFORE STARTING

Please please read this! I know you want to read the book but like this important so uh- 

 DO IT!!!

Oh my god- The more I think about it.. This story is gonna be horrible- I think.. I hope not..

SO WE ALL KNOW TROLLS HOLIDAY IN HARMONY IS COMING! (I mean we've known this since February but.. NOW WE KNOW EXACTLY WHEN IT'S COMING!!)

Some of us can't wait. SO I GIVE YOU THE BOOK VERSION!

Now how do I know the book version of the movie? WELL- If you didn't know- During September a book version of the movie came out!! It's like a picture book from the little golden book series. (I'm sure you've heard of them) Now I don't have the book. But someone on tumblr got the preview images and YEE NOW I KNOW WHAT THE MOVIE IS ABOUT! And that's basically how this book is here. 

Ofc i'm not gonna copy the entire book like- THAT WOULD GET ME IN TROUBLE! Nah imma add some of my own stuff. I wanna try to make it as realistic as possible. (by realistic I mean what the dreamworks team may have. so that way it's JUST LIKE THE MOVIE!) Of course I'll add my own jokes and stuff. 

(I have read way to many books by George_Beard...lol Don't worry. No dirty jokes.)

This will be old when the movie comes out and all but like WHATEVES! (Or maybe the movie has came out but you can't watch it so you read my book version! Or you just want to see what I think the movie is like. But let me tell you- I made this BEFORE the movie came out.. So IT WON'T HAVE EVERYTHING FROM THE MOVIE. But it will have the important stuff you need to know. And this version is probably better than the real movie- JK But then again.. Who knows...)

There will be drawings from the little golden book and some from the movie. Hopefully I won't get copyright strike from that.   :/

Oh and um- THERE'S SPOILERS IN HERE. Like duh I don't even know why I have to say this.

Also the spoilers in here are already out. Like it's nothing new.

Like most of the spoilers are from the little golden book. Which has been out..

The images ARE from the movie but it's stuff dreamworks already put out! 

So nothing in here is new so don't worry about this book spoiling too much! It will spoil some stuff so I'm sorry for that. I made this book before the movie came out to avoid it being too much like the movie.

Anyway- I'll shut up now and let you read ;w;

ENJOY!!! 

Now you may read on :)