They all sat down at the table as the food was brought out on plates. 
"Sooooo how did yall sleep last night?" James asked while he shoved eggs down his throat. Vivian looked up from her pancakes and smile. "Well I slept great! Toby how did you sleep?" She asked, taking small bites of her chocolate chip pancake. He smiled at her. "uh fine thanks. I have to say even though its cold in the house I was actually warm." 

"Well you were sleeping next to Vivian and she is pretty much a human body heater." Christian pointed out as he drank from his glass. She smiled a bit and nodded knowing that it was true. They made small talk as they finished their food. 

As soon as they were done Vivian got up and started putting plates in the sink. "Im gonna go to my room and start setting the stream up for you guys." Christain said with a smile on his face as he finished the juice in his glass. He got up and left leaving everyone in an awkward silence. Vivian stopped putting the dishes in the sink and looked at her brother. "Hey do you think I can stream with you guys today?" She asked, head tilted a bit. 

He nodded and got up taking the last of the dishes in. Toby smiled at her and got up. "yay this will be a lot more fun now!" He yells. They all walk into the room as Christian finishes setting up. 

TIME SKIP BROS AND HOES

They slowly start saying their goodbyes to stream as the chat goes wild. "bye guys!!!" Vivian yelled to chat before they ended it.  They all got up laughing and talking about what to do next. Vivian smiles a bit. "Um well I need to unpack so I can move in my room so yeah." She says leaving the room and walking into her new bed room. 

The light yellow and blue stripped walls different from the normal grey and tan walls in the rest of the house. She smiled and looked around. The dark blue blanket sat folded on the bed. She sat down for a moment so she could take it all in before getting up and putting things in her dresser. 

After half and hour she finished.

Everything just like she remembered it. 

Everything just perfect.

Then Tubbo walked in with a smile. "wanna go to the coffee shop with me?" He asked, his head tilted slightly. 

She stared at him with a smile. "um sure let me get dressed in something nice. Ill be out in a sec!" She said and shut her door before digging through her freshly folded clothes. 

She picked out a over sized blue sweater with tan shorts and white and blue stripped stalkings. She ran out her room to find Toby. He sat there on the couch staring at his phone. He looked up and smiled a bit. "You look super good in that!" he said. Her cheeks slowly started warming up as she looked over at her shoes. "uh thanks." she said putting on her shoes, watching him stand up and fix his shirt. 

The both walked out the door as they turned to wave at Christian who was standing in the doorway. "Be back before dinner you two. Im fixing Vivian's Favorite!!!" 

Who knew this would be the start to a journey of love, hate and annoying brothers. 

Only the beginning.