"Ohhhh I see.Do you know her ex?"

"Yes Sir it's Park Hyung-Sik.Do you know him sir?"

"Yeah I heard of him,he's a chaebol too,but we are not close nor friends

"Yeah I heard of him,he's a chaebol too,but we are not close nor friends.I just saw him twice in an important event." Jungkook says in a serious tone.

"Ohhhhh I see.He's handsome too like you Sir." The staff smiles.

"Well,you can say that.But I am even more handsome." He whispers.

"I couldn't agree more Sir."

"I saw Ms.Kim getting some drinks from the barista a few minutes ago."

"Okay got it.I know where that is.By the way,thanks!" Jungkook smiles and the staff smiles back and bowed infront of him.

"Hmmmmm...so Hyung-Sik is your ex huh?that dickhead hurt my girl's(Via) feelings." Jungkook clenched his fist.

They are not close, but they graduated from the same university and they are rivals.

Jungkook starts walking towards the bar counter and spotted the most beautiful girl he have ever seen.

She was dancing in a very classy way,swaying her hips the beat of the music while holding her drink talking to a girl who he assumes her friend.

"Hey pretty girl." Jungkook smiles widely scanning how beautiful and sexy she is.

Vianney noticed him and the girl excused herself and left because Jungkook arrives.

Vianney stops dancing and looks back at his direction and gave Jungkook a hug.The famous model is friendly and a hug or an exchange of kisses on the cheek is just normal in her world.She is open minded.

Jungkook hugs him back smelling her scent.

"Uhmmmmm you smell so good.I love it."

"Oh really?aishh you're such a flirty guy." Vianney giggles and playfully hits his chest.Jungkook smiles but noticed that she was already halfway drunk but still can manage herself.
She's a party girl anyways and it' s just normal for models to party and drink after their fashion show and ofcourse Jungkook dated and a model before so he knew all that too.He was already familiar with their lifestyle.

He was already familiar with their lifestyle