New School

~No one POV~

A few weeks have past and Ren seems to get the hang of being one of the Williams. They were so nice to him except Regina. Also, Ren seems to be growing feelings for Xenon. She will always bully him when everyone was not around. But Ren didn't tell anyone cause he had a revenge plan himself.

~Present Day~

In the morning

"Wake up, Ren~" Mr. Allen came in opening the curtain.

"Good morning," Ren yawn a little bit. It was so cute.

"Good morning too, sweetie. Aww~ You're so cute," Mr. Allen said.

"Anyways, go get ready. We're gonna go to the mall to buy your stuff," Mr. Allen said.

"Really? Yay!" Ren jump excitement and got ready. Everyone was in the living room.

"Alright, is everyone ready?" Mr. Kyle said.

"Yes!" Everyone said in unison.

"Then let the shopping begin!" Mr. Kyle said.

~Time Skip~

At the mall

After a few shops, they went. They had a few bodyguards to help carry some stuff. And Xenon's girlfriend- wait- EX-girlfriend was there. It's just she didn't know that Xenon had already broken up with her. Her name was Becky.

"Xenon~What are you doing here, babe?" Becky asked.

"I could ask you the same. Why are you here shopping? Didn't you say you were going to pay the hospital bills for your grandma?" Xenon asked. He already knows that this girl just wants his attention and money.

"W-well, I just got here from the hospital," she lied.

"Okay..." Xenon said.

"Who's is this boy?" the girl said. She doesn't seem to like Ren.

"This is Ren, my friend," Xenon said. Fake smiling.

"I don't trust him," the girl said.

'Bitch! We don't trust you!' the whole family thinks except Regina. She's basically friends with Becky.

"You must be, Becky from Dorrance Family," Ren said.

"How'd you know that?" Mr. William asked.

"Basically, Dorrance Family won the GoldDigger Championship last year. They are well known yet still famous in Africa even tho they moved," Ren said.

"If I'm not wrong, you are from the Smith family, but got broke. Haha!" Becky said with a smirk.

"Yes, Lady Becky. I WAS from the Smith Family. But now...well, you need to find the answer yourself about which rich family I am now," he said again.

"Whatever," she said.

"Alright, cut the crap. Brother Ren let's find your clothes!" Mary said.

'Oh no, I don't feel so good about this,' Ren thought. He knows this little one likes to dress up.

"O-okay..." Ren responds nervously.

"Got to go, bye," Xenon said bye to his ex-girlfriend.

"Bye~" she responds back.

They went to the outfits mall. Xenon got the outfit his father pick.