Family

Number 27.
After some weeks me and my whole family are really getting along with eachother I mean I never knew they are this rich in Anyang this is nothing to Mr,Kim's business they own many companies in Korea even Lily is so shock she got to live this life even me I never knew but I don't care about my family's money I just want to live my life with them and I love them so much Mary/Lily well she wanted her name to be both so we had a little help from our parents resources and they are so nice now Mary's name is Mary Lily how cute it fits her I even wanted to add some little more to her name but she said it will tire her hands if she wrote everything and I understand so I just agreed to the name now my father is wanting to hand me the business we have and I was like I don't think I could do it and because of that humbleness he chuckle a very beautiful laugh for me he said I'm humble he already know what I have done in the past years I haven't been with them and I was like why didn't you took me before? And he said it's difficult that day the Kim is putting us between death and life it's really hard,so Mr,Kim knew my parents but he hide it from me and even my little sister he really is a mean one,now my father is taking me on a tour on our company with my sister ofcourse now I'm really sure that I could call her my sister the building is really big and my parents didn't let their names get dirty they work decently like what I wanted in my life Mary Lily can still change her life this time and I know she could do this I insisted my father to make Mary the company CEO while I'm her COO to help her manage the company and she agreed even though it was different from what she studied she still knows she can do it now our world is up to her,just kidding she isn't bossy okay and she haven't decided yet if she's really sure about it our father isn't making it fast with us since we are still going with our lives as a family me and my mom are really close and because of Mary being somewhat tomboy she got along too with our father but we love them equally no favourites even them they don't have favourites.

Time skip~

Now Mary and I will be introduced to the board since we're done touring and still going we haven't gone to the company our parents own in Seoul the board liked us but some didn't like the sound of retirement already after knowing we have been found the real inherent of Park family Y/n and Lily but they all wanted to test us in working so will began working tomorrow in a lower bases and if we pass were good to go to any position since we're the children of the owner now we're going back to Seoul to see the company with our parents business partners and board members we took SUV's since it's not that far,after a while I even fell asleep during the ride I woke up by my sister shaking me so terribly bad I almost vomit on her good thing I didn't we went out since we're the only ones who was missing on the tour body guards always with us now I miss my own body guards maybe I could ask a little favour from our father later we went inside and as expected it's more organized and fresh here employees didn't had a rough day they can manage to smile all day if they have to and I like the ambiance of the place facing north it's really refreshing we went to the offices were employees work and they have their own offices like stools and I like it they greet us purely with no glaring I'm really in paradise right now,wow the CEO'S office is really something from the furniture to the walls to everything I know Mary would love this it's purple or violet it's both it's girly and boyish at the same time so many pictures of us when we were babies I can tell because I already saw my baby picture on the house and even before even Mary Lily's.
"Are you now changing your mind Y/n?"My father suddenly ask when he came in the office I smile at him while his looking around.
"I found out your sister love purple so I made my men paint this office for her but have you seen yours?"He ask making me curious he smile and held my hand towards the other room that filled my eyes with rainbow I do love rainbow but I'm not involved in lesbian and gays okay it's just my thing this room is pencil colour like wow very bright and shadowy.
"I love it appa"I say hugging him he smile and hug me.
"I know and I like it too,it fits you,your very colourful for me your my eldest and I don't want you getting jealous about anything it's not that I'm guilty but I want the best for the both of you,I still hate myself for living you two but it was for your own good so we could protect you from anyone who wanted to harm you but knowing what you two gone through I doubt it if we really did the right thing"He say voice low but he didn't remove his smile.
"You did what was right Appa and we're proud of you,your the best Appa ever"Lily came from behind hugging the both of us making us giggle Eomma came in and join the group hug after that we decided to stay in Seoul for a while since we will live here now and be independent again but now it's not bad it's really good our parents isn't getting any younger they need some rest from work and everything and we won't stop them from doing that.
"Mr Park is that you?"A familiar male voice came from behind me making me and Mary Lily turn our gazes to the familiar voice he was smiling at our father and mother while they look at eachother and stood up so we follow.
"Goodevening Mr,Kim what a pleasant surprise"Our father say shaking his hand yes it is Mr,Kim with his body guards he just came in or did he go here on purpose.
"Please don't call me Mr,Kim just Kim is enough"He say after letting go of our father's hand you can tell my father is intensely angry but he keep his posture and I am killing this man using my eyes even Mary Lily.
"Oh...Goodevening Mrs"He say to our Eomma that he held a hand and shake it then live a kiss behind her hand I wanted to slap him but people are looking since we're on the restaurant.
"Goodevening"Our Eomma is too keeping her posture me and Mary look at eachother giving meaningful look to eachother.
"Miss Park I see your having dinner with your parents now,how does it feel?"He ask making his voice mocking to be heard.
"Excuse me?"Mary say leaning forward to stare at him Mr,Kim seems surprise seeing her.
"Oh your Y/n's friend right? What's your name again?"He ask his kinda irritating now Mary bow before speaking she still respect older people.
"I'm Mary Lily daughter of Mr and Mrs Park the youngest and she is my older sister"She say smirking at Mr,Kim's face that turn to pale he looks at my father who seem to like what Mary said.
"So you have two daughters? I thought it was just one?"He ask now I know the truth he really knew when he notice his statement he looks at me standing straight.
"Still under everyone's business I see?"I ask smiling genuinely to irritated him two people came in Taehyung dragging his wife who had his face angry but when she saw me she went to awful face to smiling one this plastic woman.
"Oh..Mr and Mrs Park I want you to meet my son Kim Taehyung and his wife xxxx"He told her name even infront of me we all nod.
"Father who? Oh!"Taehyung look surprise to see me and Mary he didn't know anything until now because I don't want him to know anything at all.
"Taehyung this is Mr and Mrs Park with their two beautiful daughters"He say his jaw is tighter than before Taehyung nod and shake our parents hand while he gave us both each kiss behind our hands me and Mary don't know what's happening to Mr,Kim but we think his freaking out.
"We will live you now Mr and Mrs Park,Mary Lily and Y/n have a wonderful dinner"He say we bow to him and said the same even if I'm telling myself to wish him choking even before he could eat but that's not nice so I just got to be please he didn't ruin our dinner we continue to eat dinner happily I saw Taehyung staring at me so I look at his direction and at my surprise he started a conversation with his wife like his having fun but you can say it's fake I just didn't mind and smile Mr,Kim saw me and raise his glass of wine so I did the same making my whole family do the same it's insulting him though I saw his tight grip on his wine and his really freaking out of the resemblance his seeing I have my mother's and father's face while Mary Lily has the same and younger we look really good tonight wearing formal dresses and tux for our father we look really rich but I miss wearing house clothes so after dinner I'll wear those since no one in the house doesn't let us wear comfortable and practical clothing.
"His pissed I tell you"One of Mr,Kim's body guard say to his other workmate they bow to us so we nod I look at my father who I think heard them talking since we're just inches apart from them when they said that or did they do that on purpose.
"His knees are shaking don't you think daughter?"My father ask whispering to my ear I chuckle catching Mary and our Eomma who was talking about cute boys back in the days when our Eomma is still young and it's really funny.
"What are you two talking about and your so happy about it?"Our Eomma ask even Mary's eyes are asking we shake our head and laugh dragging them both into laughing too and it's a wonderful one a whole family laughing and enjoying the night it's really something even the other people are smiling at us so we smile at them they think we're really great because we are.
"Excuse me Mr and Mrs Park,Mr,Kim want you to have this dessert after the main course"The waiter say to us giving us some sweets the four of us look at eachother and look at his table he smile even Taehyung and I have exchange gazes.
"Tell him he doesn't need to,we already are full and were living right Appa?"I ask being confident and at the same time suspicious my father nod to the waiter who is kinda shaking at the moment he give a look to Mr,Kim even Mary is suspicious unlike our Eomma she was already packing her things like she really is living.
"But..."The waiter was cut off by Mary.
"No buts...you eat it if you want but not us!"She say with a high tune if confidence making the waiter step back since his near Mary who stood up like all of us.
"Excuse me Miss Park is there something wrong?"The manager ask Mary who shake her head and grab her bag then went to Eomma and took her hand to lay it on Appa.
"No...nothing is wrong just this guy trying to fed us this cake that we didn't want he even complain with a But!"She say now she acts so high knowing she's being step on even I will do that the manager and the waiter exchange glances but he nod.
"We're sorry Ma'am will handle this,you come with me,have a nice evening family Park"He say to us after giving a quick smile they left we nod and started walking.
"He thought he can have us in his palms again we'll think again"Mary murmurs just enough for me to hear while were walking behind our parents her phone ringtone came up and guess what it's Jungkook saying 'pick me up...pick me up ' as a ringtone they both have their voices as ringtone.
"Hey oppa!"
"Oppa?"I ask curious since she's older than him but just in months Mary gave me a live me alone glare so I chuckle and left her alone outside talking to Jungkook since we're on a car to the hotel my parents own well I can really say now I'm not poor after she was done talking with Jungkook she went in and the car started she keeps texting while I keep stalking her she move away noticing me peeking on her phone there we started to tease eachother and our parents smiling at us while we keep giggling because of how fun having a sister is and a real one for Mary Lily.

Time skip~

We have our own room well not separate we have the same penthouse but different rooms Appa said this is were we will be living if we started working while he works on Anyang with Eomma and us here in Seoul we didn't complain it's a big opportunity since we will work tomorrow as partners like some kind of business development for a new branch in Seoul.
"Hey I'm not done with my nails yet don't be pushy eonni"She called me eonni it means elder sister I smile hugely at her she gave me a ridiculous smile and I saw her blush i just mess her hair making her groan she doesn't like it when I do that and she's putting nail polish on her feet after colouring her hair in a way it turns out in a rainbow but only violet,blue,red and blue green with a hint of pink and somewhat blonde too so it looks so good on her she had it on the salon earlier Eomma wanted us to have a little girls out before going here since they are going back to Anyang so why fight it while I still have mine coffee brown I remember my hair back then the rainbow one I want to get the color again.
"I love it when you call me eonni I feel so older and respected before this I thought having that respect only came from employees and people who value your work but now hearing you call me eonni your eonni it's like different now,thanks for coming into my life little sister my dongseng"I say hugging her she smile at me and put down her nail polish and hug me back.
"I love you eonni so if you have any problems tell me okay? You know you can always trust me I'm here for you and Eomma and Appa and someone you value but own by someone else...hey yeah sorry..sorry"She apologize laughing while I slam a pillow on her she chuckles and I enjoyed it I never had a sister before and now I have and she's enough.
"I'm going to bed now,finish that or you'll be late tomorrow I won't wake you up"I say warning her she just salute on me and back to her nail polish I shake my head and enter my bedroom close the door behind me,earlier when Mary Lily enter the car after talking to Jungkook her face isn't bright like always I wonder what the problem is I hope it's just nothing and doesn't break any of their hearts.

To be continued....