3(last)

Everything is great until The Tsaritsa know about their relationship.Scaramouch knock on their house door when Ajax is away for work.Kaeya immediately got knocked off when Scaramouch swing his iron bat to his head.When he woke up,hes already in a wooden cargo that is going to be ship to Snezenaya.It was so cramp making his back ache.
He was blindfold when he got of from the ship.He doesn't know where he heading.All he know is he will soon meet with The Tsaritsa."On your knees,kaeya.You are now in front of our goddess of Love.The Tsaritsa."Scaramouch demand as he kick kaeya's back."Are you the one that make my youngest soldier fall for you." The Tsaritsa ask him.Her voice are cold as ice,much more colder than this nation.Kaeya nod but then when he feel a harsh slap on his face he immediately say yes loudly."Open the blindfold my child." And Scaramouch did.Kaeya slowly adjusting his eyes to the light.Then he saw her.The Tsaritsa on her throne,legs cross.Her white long hair tie into a braid with a crown ontop of her head.http://Ah.so this is the Tsaritsa,goddess of love.He though.She is so elegant and very beautiful."Take him away.Lock him in the dungeon. let the youngest know that his partner here.Make sure he regret for not being loyal to his goddess."Say the Tsaritsa."Yes your majesty!"Scaramouch bow and suddenly yank Kaeya's arm harshly making the blue hair captain hiss in pain.
And here he is.Locked up,cold hungry and all.Days past as he got torture by his partner's coworker.Scaramouch will come twice a day to his cell.Sometime he shorter man will slam his face on the wall,sometime he will drown him in a salty cold water and sometime he will trace his body with a small knife.Ah.He wonder how Ajax and Diluc will act if he know he getting torture by the 6th harbinger,Scaramouch.Tears stream down his cheeks when he saw Ajax infront of his cell watching him getting torture by Scaramouch.
Ajax couldnt help him.He thought.Maybe Diluc is right.He should have know the  consequence for dating a harbinger.
"Scara!STOP THIS INSTANT" Ajax say banging his hand on the bars."He will die if you continue!" "Then let him die.He shouldn't interfere in our affairs anyway.If he did survive for the next 10 days,HE WILL HAVE TO BE MORE CAREFUL NEXT TIME."Scaramouch gave Kaeya a last harsh punch on his cheek and wipe of his bloody hands with a handkerchief.
Kaeya thought that too.He will have to be more careful next time.
(The end)