1

Blood,tears and snot are all over his face.He regret not listen to Diluc when he dating Ajax,or should he call him Tartaglia the 11 th of the fatui harbinger. A soldier from Snezenaya.He should have know dating a fatui wont bring him no good if The Tsaritsa know.
They meet each other when kaeya on break.Drinking his problems and pain away.Diluc who is his childhood friend tsked, very much disappointed when he saw his alcoholic blue hair friends drowning himself with the toxic water."thats enough of death-after-noon for you Kaeya."
Kaeya whine when Diluc snatch the bottle from him."Now now thats not how you treat your customer,Master Diluc".He pout when Diluc ignore his whine."No fun" he mumbles. suddenly a red head walk towards him
"hey there beauty. What you doing here?"Kaeya raise his eyebrow looking toward the voice.
Ah its the harbinger. he thought.
"Drinking.what about you? what a Harbinger doing here in Mondstat hmm?"giving the red head a flirtatious smile.The red head gave him a cheeky smile."oh?So the calvary captain know about me i see?Hmm well im on my way to Liyue.Taking a rest here"Kaeya hold the urge to flinch when he put his gloves hand on his shoulder."I hope you have a nice rest here in Mondstat then""Oh i did dont worry dear captain".
An hour has pass,the red head take his leave."Ill be off now dearest captain."he say taking kaeya's hand and kiss his knuckles.Diluc,who was cleaning the glass immediately throw it beside the harbinger."Get out" he growl.The harbinger smirk,Lifting both of his hands on the air as he walks backward.Away from the two pf them.Kaeya exhale and sigh loudly when Diluc told him to be cautious and warn him about the fatui.Kaeya gave him a big smirk making the bartender annoyed."What?" he ask."I didnt know that our charming uncrown prince cares about a  knight.."grinning when he saw the bartender glare at him."Jean wont be happy if she know her calvary captain flirting and talking with a fatui,harbinger".Kaeya hummed thought about the blonde grand master."day has passed,Kaeya doesnt remember how he and the harbinger are in Liyue."Why am i here with this rip-off ed sheeran...""my my.thats a bit harsh dont you think kaeya?"."Just so you know im here just to make sure you didnt kill people."kaeya say as he walk towards Wanmin Restaurant.His stomach already making noise wanting to be feed,to be full."hey kaeya." say the red head.the captain hum as he eat."wanna date with me?i want to make my coworker jealous that i can get a partner "Kaeya almost spit out his noodles."I- What?" "you heard me kaeya.Lets date""Where did this thought came from you stupid brat"."Out of no where! beside u are very attractive so why not"The harbinger wink at him making the blue hair captain roll his eyes."and what will i get?"Tartaglia grin."you get a whole stock of your favourite drinks" Thats the moment Kaeya know he MUST accept the deal.