+×2×+

Everything got bright. So you covered your
closed eyes. To your suprise, your hands were oddly cold. So you lifted your hand and opened your eyes. You had metal gloves on. Like armor. You stood up 'Am I dreaming?!' Only one way to find out. You looked down, you looked like Kris. You pulled your [H/L] into view, is was discoloured into a cream colour. So at least you aren't Kris. Then we're is Kris? You waked into the alleyway. 'I didn't get to play this far.' The dumpster rattled. A man jumped out! "WHAT THE FU -"  you fell over in shock "HE-   HEY EVERY   ONE" "IT'S ME, SPAM- SPAMTON G. SPAMTON" it was kinda loud. "WHOA! If it isn't a LIGHT ner!" This dream is weird as hell. You hit your head against the wall "WHAT THE [4.99]-" the man jumped out of the dumpster, 'Damn I'm not dreaming. I think I'm bleeding.' You wiped some blood off your forehead, the next thing you remembered was the short guy running to you and your world faded black.

×××××

"Ah! You're awake!" There was a woman beside your bed, a nurse? "Where am I?" The question wasn't out of the blue, it was quite warrented. "Oh! You're at Cyber Hospital!" Oh. Damn it. "Who are you?" Apparently you were really curious right now "I'm cereal code: Q34U72I55N98N!" You looked dumfounded. "Or you can call me Quinn, it's easier that way, huh?" You nodded at that, it would be easier. "So. Where exactly where am I? I don't mean Cyber Hospital, but what is Cyber City?" You wanted to ask this long ago, but had to hold off. "Oh! Well, there's two worlds, light world and dark world! We're called Darkners, since we come from the Dark World, you are a Lightner!" Ooooh, is that why the short man called you a Light..ner? "How did I get to  Cyber Hospital anyways?" Maybe that Spamton guy called for help or something? "Oh! An Addison took you here!" Addison? "But...I could've swore his name was Spamton?" "No, he was definitely an Addison." ..whatever, it didn't matter. "Now, Lightner! Get some rest, alright?" Quinn talked really softly, and like she actually cared. "Mhm, sounds good!" Quinn left the room, the door softly closing behind her. Damn now you were alone. You decided on sleeping.

×××××××

"Lightner? Lightner!" You woke up to Quinn,"HUH- Oh yes?" You shot up, fully awake now. "You're allowed to leave now!" She spoke jokingly angry, and laughed a little. "Ah! Thanks!" You got out of bed, "Hava' nice day, Quinn!" She merely nodded and you walked out of the hospital. 'I need to find that Spamton.' You walked off. God your feet started to hurt, you decided it was your old shoes. So you walked into a shopping area, and asked about it, followed by another Salesman, but this time yellow, rather than the pink one you asked, offered a new deal, offering a 'FREE DRESS'! eventually you just got the shoes, and tea..and the dress. You didn't want to, it's just that salesmen have black magic! "Hey. Do you know where a..Spamton would be?" ...Silence. "Spamton..? Yeah. He's usually at the dumpster at the allyway. But he also has a shop, go to the trash zone, there'll be a hole in the wall, it's easy to miss, so be careful." The Addison looked almost sad. "Just..tell him.." you motioned for them to continue "Nevermind, just good luck." And with that you were off!

×××××

OKAY DAMN! FIRST CHAPTER ALREADY HAS A VOTE? THANK YOU!
Aaanyways, I've been working on this for a day or two, but lost motivation, so sorry that it took a while to publish lmao