At the same middle of night, Haesoo turned to her left and right on the bed she's currently laying at before staring at Doyoung who was still doing his work on his office table vigorously. "Why are you not asleep yet?" He asked leaning his back towards his seat before turning his seat towards her direction. "It's hard to sleep in an unfamiliar place." She retorted.

Doyoung got up from his seat before slipping through the comforter that she was using, he keep a space since he didn't want her to feel inconvenient. "I'll keep you accompany." He lay facing her as his hands reached for her head.

He shifted closer before brushed through her bangs that almost covered her eyes. "Doyoung." She called while her gaze was still on him, he hummed in respond. She didn't know why did she feel homely under his touch, his fingers feels warm on her skin.

"Can I go back? I don't think the stalker is following me anymore since he lost my track."

His movement stopped as he let out a heavy breath. "Tomorrow morning. It's late now." He tried to convince her to stay for a night, Haesoo shook her head. "I want to go back now." Haesoo kicked the comforter from her body as she stood up from the bed picking up her beg on the side of the bed.

Doyoung reached for her arms, "It's dangerous to go out alone, I'll send you tomorrow hm?" He looked at her with pleading eyes. Haesoo shook him off, "I'll be fine." She continue to walked towards the door of his room.

"Jeon Haesoo."

The girl halt her step, her hands still grip on the door. The coldness and stern in his voice makes her feel adrenaline rush through her veins, she then heard fuddles behind her. Just then his hands caught her wrist, "You're not going anywhere in the middle of night without me." Doyoung then pulled her until they were outside of the mansion, he opened the car's door for her as she got inside.

He sits beside her on the driver seat as he started the engine, there was a moment of silent before Doyoung abruptly went closer to her, close enough for her to smell his cologne. "What are you trying to do?" She asked, her breath sucked up.

He lets out a chortles before pulling the seatbelt and locked it to the side. "Seatbelt is important, love." Haesoo blinks her eyes a few time before shifted her gaze towards the window.

The whole way towards her house was only accompanied by the radio that keeps on switching songs. Haesoo got a lot in her mind, she didn't knew meeting Kim Doyoung again would make her experience this kind of situation. Stuck with a psychopath who likes you even though you'd reject him a few times makes her debating on her safety, but at least she knew he wont hurt her.

The car stops makes her snap out of her thought, she realized they'd arrived in front of her front yard. "How can you know my house? I haven't tell you before." She questioned raising an eyebrow. "That's on having a massive crush on you, Haesoo." He answered turning to the side to look at her. "Wait, don't go out first."

Doyoung typed a number on his phone, placing the phone on beside his ear. "Mashi? Stand by. We're here." He ends the call before going out of the car's body and to the side and opened the door for Haesoo. He keeps on glancing to their surrounding all the time, the moment Haesoo stepped out, a man with dagger ran up to them.

He shoved Haesoo back into the car's body as his back crash on the car, his hands gripped on the man's hand that had a dagger on. Doyoung kicked the man on his stomach as he stumbled backwards. "LOCK THE DOOR!" He yelled to Haesoo who was inside the car, seconds later the man lunged forward once more, letting his dagger slides down to Doyoung's arm.

He groaned, "MASHI! NOW!" The man that was about to attack again halt his movement, and fell to the ground after being shoot by Mashiho from the second floor of the house. Doyoung told Mashiho to use a sedative instead of bullet so that they could interrogate him who was behind this. Yedam and Haruto then came out from the house and tied the men before they carried him to their car. "Put him in the basement. Don't let him lost." He ordered gripping his bloodied arm.

"Doyoung!" Haesoo speedily went up to him after he signals everything is fine. "You're bleeding!" She pointed at his arms, it didn't took her a second thought to undo her cardigan leaving her with a normal black shirt that she change earlier at his mansion.

Her action makes him petrified on his spot, his eyes lingering on her. Since when did Haesoo cared about him? His lips twitched upwards into a small smile before it faded when she looked at him.

A struck of pain makes him winced since she tied her cardigan on his wound. "Let's get inside." She dragged him in and Mashiho who just came down the stairs greeted her. "Why didn't you just shoot him when he showed up?" She questioned as she looked for the first aid kit on the cabinet, Doyoung who sit on the sofa turned to Mashi with a look. "Answer her." He half-whispered.

"I was waiting for his command." He shrugged as Haesoo grumpily sat beside Doyoung. "If you shoot that man earlier, he wont get hurt!" She uses a cotton pad with alcohol to clean his wound.

Mashi looked at Doyoung with meaningful look as he gestured him to leave them alone. He let her cleaned his wound as he continue to stare at her before he realized she was sniffling, he frowned. "Haesoo?" He called, crouching his back to match her eye level.

Haesoo slapped his shoulder, "Stay still." Her tone was shivery. After she was done, she was about to get up when he pulled her back. "Why are you crying?" He asked caressing her shoulder.

"You just get hurt because of me. I shouldn't insist to went home." She said full of guilty which makes Doyoung chortles, "This kind of wound is only a small matter to me, I'm fine." He consoled.

"So you're worried." He said when she snapped her eyes towards him with full confusion. "You feel concerned towards me. Am I right?" He tilted his head a little to her.

"Could there be any chance for you to like me?"

Haesoo immediately get up and sprinted towards her room ignoring Doyoung's questioned that makes her flustered. She cleaned up herself and change into fresh clothes, she was drying her hair when she remember she was not alone in her house. She bring an extra blanket between her arms and checked after him, he was asleep on the couch in an uncomfortable position.

She slipped a pillow under his head and put on a blanket over his body, she herself didn't decipher how could this happened in two days. She couldn't figure out how to went to sleep in a frightened state, a glimpse of relief was there in her heart and she shouldn't be scared,

in any case she got Doyoung with her.