Once class was over and everyone was leaving, he stopped you before you walked too far away. "Um, hi, i'm Todoroki. Shoto, Todoroki. Um, *clears throat*...Iwasabusedtoo..."

Gosh Shoto why'd you have to get so nervous like that?! Now she probably didn't even understand what you were trying to say so you just ended up embarrassing yourself, He thought.

But little did he know, you understood him perfectly.

After you turned around, you slightly cocked your head to the side and looked at him, taking in every detail of his face. "So you're not gonna be the only one in your class anymore when i'm around, huh?"

He was not expecting that answer at all, it felt like you read his mind. "H-how'd you know..?" He asked.

"I read you just now. I paid close attention to your details, the way you're standing, and most importantly,

how... you just said what said to me."

You break eye contact with him, suddenly some more of your trauma coming back to mind, causing a sad look to come on your face and add, "Please, tell me everything... unfortunately, because...I understand everything..."

He looked at you like you started glowing before him. He was so scared, so scared to tell someone he just saw today something that he in some cases wouldn't even tell someone he knew for years. He had a feeling he could trust you, and when he followed that feeling, he had no idea it would lead to a new person that would soon become like a 2nd mother in his life, that he never knew he needed.

______

"Hey!"

As you're walking outside just getting back from having a great conversation with Shoto back at UA, you hear Hawks call you from the other side of a crosswalk beside you. When there are no more cars driving through it, he runs across to you. "What's up bud? How's my favorite 22 year old doin'?"

"Are you just gonna announce my age like that every time we see each other now? When I get old enough in the future, y'know i'm not gonna want people to know my age anymore. Once my wrinkles start coming in someday, I want to make sure people think I'm as young as possible"

"I don't care, *yawn* doesn't matter to me. I'll still get ladies whether it's from a senior home or not."

*Playfully pushes him as you guys laugh together at his statement* "OH SHUT UP, WHEN I GET OLD I'LL MAKE SURE TO HIT YOU IN THE HEAD WITH MY PURSE THEN MAYBE YOU CAN GET SOME SENSE KNOCKED INTO YOU, HAHAH"

Suddenly you see a group of villains walking out of an alleyway beside you, and one of them bumps your shoulder.

"Move out the way next time, wouldn't want you to get burned to a crisp..."

His back was to you so you didn't even see his face, all you could see was his black spikey hair.

You guys looked at them walking down the street, confused as to where they were going, and then you realize that they're on their way to rob a store. You two quickly call more heroes to help you guys fight them.

"Stop right there!" One of the heroes you and Hawks called over says. You see the man with the black spikey hair turn around with the rest of the villains. He had bright blue eyes, and burns all over his body.

Strangely...you were almost...mesmerized, by him...

Dabi Pov

When I hear some kinda annoying hero try to get our attention, I turn around and see at least four of them behind us. I've fought majority of them sometime around before, except for one...