𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌

Get ready for a lot of angst <3
Also I'm still trying to find a writing format I'm comfortable with so-
Fight me ~^~

Story resumes
~~~~
Another long day had passed and it was time to go back to Wilbur's house. To say I was nervous would be an understatement. I didn't understand why I was so freaked out by the thought of going back. I was currently sitting on the cold bathroom floor of Philza's house. Part of me was begging for him to walk through the door and find me. But the other half was crying out that he didn't.

My breathing became choppy and I began subconsciously grabbing at my hair. Shit. Shit. Shit. Tears filled my eyes and the quiet bathroom soon became filled with the sounds of heavy sobs and broken breaths. The slight tugging soon turned into rough yanking. It was like everything blacked out. And it stayed like that for quite a while. Until I was suddenly wrapped in warm arms. I looked up and tried to figure out who had just hugged me. I was finally able to make out the blurry figure that I was able to identify as Phil.

Very, very slowly, my mind soon crept back into reality. Phil looked at me with a worried expression on his face. I frowned and looked down slightly. Phil let out a soft sigh and slowly rubbed my back to help me calm down.

"What's going on, Kid??" He questioned.

"What if he hates me Phil..? What if he's gonna hurt me when I go back. What if he tries to do something to me..? What if-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there, (Y/N). First off, he wouldn't do that. And second off, if he did there is no way in fucking hell I would let him get away with it." Phil spoke protectively.

I just sat there, stunned by the man's words. I was soon embraced again in the man's warn arms. We both sat there for quite a while, Phil comforting me and me trying not to cry again.

"Why don't I take you back, kid?" Phil spoke after a while of comfortable silence.

I nodded softly, "Yeah... That would be great..."

Phil smiled and nodded, "Do you wanna go now? We could grab something to eat. Or I could take you to get coffee if you want."

I grinned softly, "Yeah... Thanks, Phil..."

"No problem, mate." Phil stood and held a hand out to help me up.

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up, catching me as I almost fell over due to getting dizzy. We both walked out to his car and I slid into the front passenger seat while Phil got in the driver's side. He turned on the heat, it being quite literally freezing outside, and pulled out of the driveway. The blonde "crow father" drove for a little bit in silence. He then broke the silence with a simple question.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked, momentarily break eye contact from the road to look at me.

"Could we maybe just go to a supermarket and get a Monster?" I asked quietly, being slightly cut off by a yawn.

"Alright, but you need something to eat. It not healthy to drink things like that on an empty stomach." Phil lectured. (For real, listen to Phil idiots smh)

"Fine.." I grumbled.

"I won't make you get a lot though." He smiled softly.

My small crown curved upwards and a small grin formed. We continued driving and soon pulled into a supermarket parking lot. We both got out and walked in together. We got one of those bags of donuts and a Monster (favorite monster) for me.

We walked to one of the cash registers and I handed Phil the Monster so I didn't have to socialize at all.

"Good morning you two!" The cashier beamed, "How are you and your son today." She spoke, smiling innocently.