chapter 7: Naruto vs Yoda. a lightsaber duel for the ages!!!.

Start from the beginning

Noticing that there were numerous stone chairs outside the Ring the others took their seats to watch with anticipation and see who's skills were superior to the other.

Out of the corner of his eyes count dukuu spotted the sith Holocron and tried to use the force and bring it to him so he could open it and learn from it's secrets only to realize it wouldn't respond to his call.

Dukuu then said.

"Very interesting. So that is the sith Holocron you told me about ventress.
If even I can't call upon it with the force then it's obvious that it belongs to the master of this temple.

Only he and those he permits may access it directly. A safety measure it would seem he put in place after your little encounter with him."

Mace windu then said.

"So who's willing to place bets on master Yoda winning this fight???.
I'm willing to bet 500 credits on Yoda."

Obiwan kenobi then said.

"I'll take that bet of yours and double it to 1000 credits with the odds being in master Yoda's favor.

The boys talent is visible and he's not afraid of showing it when it matters. But he does hide his full potential for many good reasons."

Naruto then turned to face Yoda and said.

"Greetings grand master Yoda. Welcome to my home. A temple built by my ancestors Darth revan and bastila shan of which the statues you see before you resemble.

Please pay your respects to them before we begin. I would think that a Jedi as well respected as yourself would do so in the presence of your orders two most legendary warriors."

Yoda then went up to the statues and bowed in respect to revan and bastila shan but hearing the name Darth revan ventress and count dukuu immediately got down to one knee and bowed their heads as well.

Dukuu was told the stories of the Old sith and how revan was one of the most respected and feared by both sides. Dukuu knew about bastila shan as well from reading the Jedi archives.

In hearing the name bastila shan the rest of the Jedi order council members bowed in respect that including ahsoka and shaak Ti.

After paying their respects the fight against Yoda would begin as naruto and Yoda bow to each other.

Naruto then drew one of his newly crafted lightsabers.

Naruto was dressed in the traditional Jedi robes.