Triple X

12pm. Great time to be getting off work right?? I was walking home in the dark, all alone. But I'm not stupid, I switch my shoes from heels to sneakers, in case I need to run. Avoid alleyways, stay on lite streets and hold your car key in between your fingers just in case.

I looked at my watch, 5 more minutes before I make it home. But the next thing I know I was being dragged by my hair onto the ground, a foot on my throat and a gun pointed at my head.

"Tell me where it is" said something dude in a mask.

"What the fuck are you talking about
? " I asked not trying to show fear.

"You know what I'm talking about Justice Green?! " he shouted at me digging his foot into me just a little bit harder.

"Please my name isn't Justice Green. It's Y/N
Now let me go, I don't know or have anything you want"

But he didn't let me go, and his foot didn't ease up either. I was trying to scream for help but I was in the park in the dark side of it. No one would be able to see me anyway. And just when I head the man cock is gun back telling g me to say goodbye, he was thrown off me. I rolled over onto my side and started coughing. My vision was blurry but I seen another man wearing a white tank top and jeans. I could see an outline of his muscles.

Never seen his face tho, but after he beat the living shit out of the other dude the hero walked over to me.

"Are you alright miss? " he asked. His voice was deep and interesting. I couldn't speak my throat was hurting so bad, so I nodded my head. He placed something in my hand.

"Chew this it will help" he said and as he placed the object in my hand, he helped me stand up. I whispered a thank you. And as he walked away all I seen was XxX in red ink on the back of his neck. I didn't ask who he was or what he wanted. Just stood still and didn't blink.

Fast ward a year I am now the manger of the Hot Ridge Cafe.

"Next" I yelled. And this man walked up.

"Just a coffee, black please" holy shit it's him. I remember that voice it's hard to forget it. I handed him his coffee but when he turned around I seen the tattoo and knew I was right.

"It's you" he froze when I spoke.

"I'm sorry miss? I don't understand?"

"It's you. You saved me that night in the park. I pulled down my turtleneck to show him my scar. The man smiled.

" well it's nice to see you again. I'm sorry for just walking away that night. My name on Xander. But people call me X".

"I'm Y/N." I shook Xander's hand and smiled back. He walked out with his coffee but before he completely walked out the door he looked back at me and winked.

I gotta know this man more.