Love story of Martha and Alfonzo

Once upon a time there was a place called Poka Village. In this village lived a very simple family but they lived happily.This family is led by Mr. Bram who works as a farmer and usually rowing a boat carrying passengers from Poka to Galala. His wife named Mrs. Mina who works diligently to help Mr. Bram increase the family's income by burning sago for sale.They have a very beautiful daughter named Martha. At that time Marta was 16 years old. she has exotic skin, with long curly hair that fell to his calves.
  Every afternoon after Mrs. Mina burn sago, usually Martha walked to sell sago to people around the village of poka. She always wears red cele shirt and her hair in a bun. Martha walked while carrying sago that had been placed on a tray above her head.
Martha walked in and out of the halls shouting "Sago, buy sago. Sago... Sago, do you want to buy it or not."
  Martha usually sells sago in front of the Portuguese army dormitory.One afternoon when Martha was walking to sell sago in front of the Portuguese army dormitory, Martha was surprised because in front of her stood a handsome man, one of the Portuguese soldiers.The soldier looked at Martha and was mesmerized by her beauty.
Martha continues to persevere with the job of selling her sago.
  One day, as usual, Martha was walking to sell sago in front of the Portuguese army dormitory. Martha was very surprised because suddenly a voice came from inside the dormitory "sago... sago... sago... here!!" Martha immediately approached the voice, but she was afraid to enter the dormitory. it turned out that the one who shouted sago was a man who was a Portuguese soldier who had previously met Martha. Then the man introduced his name "I'm Alfonzo, what's your name Miss?"
"I am Martha", replied Martha. Martha's heart was pounding.
"You are very beautiful Martha", said Alfonzo.
Alfonso was a commando of the Portuguese army serving in Ambon. Portuguese colonized Indonesia from 1569 to 1571

  Then Alfonzo bought all the sago that was brought by Martha. after paying Martha, Alfonso thanked him. Alfonso said, "Miss Martha, please come again tomorrow." Then Martha replied while blushing "Yes sir Alfonzo."

  When she arrived home, Mrs.Mina was already standing at the door waiting for Martha happily because she saw that the sago was sold out.
However, Mrs. Mina was shocked when she saw Martha with very pale face. Then she asked "Martha, what's wrong with you?? Tell me what happened??.". then Martha replied " when I was selling sago in front of the Portuguese army dormitory, there was a soldier who called me saying he wanted to buy sago. After I approached the soldier, he tried to get to know me. My heart was pounding. His name is Alfonzo. "It's okay Mina, you don't have to be worry. You need to relax, he just wanted to know you", said Mrs. Mina.

The next day, Martha met Alfonzo again while selling sago. Alfonzo invites Martha into the dormitory where he lives. "No sir, I'm afraid" said Martha. Alfonzo replied "Don't be afraid Martja, I will pay for all the sago you sell."
  Inside the dormitory, Alfonso asked "Martha, I want to be friends with you, will you be friends with me?"
"Yes sir," said Martha, nodding her head.
  Years have changed, now Martha is 17 years old. Martha and Alfonzo grew closer like lovers. The two of them were secretly engaged. Mr. Bram and Mrs. Mina already know their relationship.
  Initially, Mr. Bram did not approve of the relationship between the two. But Alfonzo dared to come to the house and ask for the blessing of Mr. Bram and Mrs. Mina in order to marry Martha. Mr. Bram said to Alfonzo "Patience, Martha is still young, wait until she turns into 19 years old".

  One day there was news from Batavia in 1571. The news was about the Portuguese being withdrawn from Ambon. The Portuguese warship has docked on the Poka beach. A farewell must occur between Martha and Alfonzo. Martha was crying and not ready to part with Alfonzo. Likewise with Alfonzo, he hugged Martha tightly and said "Patience dear, wait for me, I will come back to pick you up as my wife. Wait for me to return to Ambon." Martha could only sad and looked at Alfonzo with tears in her eyes.
Army troops one after another boarded the ship. Once again, Alfonzo hugged Martha. Then Alfonzo boarded the ship of the final order, because he was the Platoon Commander.
When he was on the boat, Alfonzo shouted "Martha, wait for me. I'll definitely be back. I love you Martha.
After Martha heard the sound of the ship leaving soon, Martha took a white handkerchief, then she waved it while shouting "Alfonzo...Alfonzo...Alfonzo...See you, I love you too."
Martha couldn't let Alfonzo go yet. He jumped into the sea and swam. Alfonzo was surprised to see Martha jump into the sea. Finally Alfonzo did the same thing.

The news reached Mr. Bram. Mr. Bram and Mrs. Mina waiting by the beach. They hoped that their son would return soon, but their hopes were dashed.Mr. Bram called the people to look for Martha and Alfonzo by rowing the boat. But unfortunately, the two of them had been lost at sea until now.
Mr. Bram and Mrs. Mina try to let go, even though it is not easy. Finally, the people gave the name "Cape Martafonz" after the sinking of the two of them. The name Tanjung Martafonz is a combination of the names of two lovers, namely Martha and Alfonzo