3. Insanity

A/N:::: SRSLY MESSED UP ON BAE ZAYN LEAVIN LIKE I CRIED SO HARD THEIR LEAVING ONE BY ONE FIRST PAUL THEN ZAYN LIKE NO. LISTEN TO Rosemary's Lullaby" from Rosemary's Baby (by Mia Farrow and Krzysztof Komeda) WHILE READING THX

LUKES POV:

"Can you at least tell me if she's alright?" I've asked these damned doctors and nurses that at least 100 times already. "Sir, for the last time no imformation can be stated to anyone out side of family members i'm sorry." "That's bullshit!" I screamed as the red headed lady scampered away also causing me a couple stares. sighing i figured i could just make a plan to sneak in.

MINDYS POV;

Waking up i can actually open my eyes all the way squinting because of the florescent lights in the room. Sitting up with the crisp white blankets sliding of a bit and stretching i- BOOM the lights had gone off and i couldn't see anything. Breathing hard as i possibly could and coming up with all these scenarios in my head like "maybe it was a killer" or "maybe the hospital had a power out" but i was positive that wasn't the case.

Reaching for the call button with the bright red light I feel a large rough hand creep up my back. Then i felt one was crawling up on my leg. Freaking out i stumbled up and hobbled over trying to find the door where the light switch was i felt something on my back and pushed me over. I felt like i had a concussion. It wasn't delicate. Grabbing hold of the wall i try pulling my self groaning in PAIN. So much pain. Flicking the light switch a couple times the lights start flicking on and off.

But before i could leave some force swept me back sofar i hit the wall behind me and everything was chaotic. My vision was blurry but i heard something a song i heard a song. Pop Goes The Weasel. That was the song. Knock. knock. someone was knocking on the door. I could barely make anything out though. But someone passed by.. more like pacing and it was clearer who it was as vision was repaired.

It was that guy. Luke was his name, he was outside the door walking faster and faster until he just stopped. The lights shut off again and i couldn't see anything and just like that lights were back on. and luke wasn't there. I look around slowly with my wandering eyes and there's someone in the corner. "H-hello" i croak but they didn't say anything they were just looking at me. Heads turned to the side. Crawling closer i could get a good view. They were here. In human form. The Voices.They were there just looking at me. But what actually caught my eye was the person sitting in the middle of them. Him. He was knocked out cold but they were sitting beside him and one of them picked up his hand and put it in a motion like he was waving at me treating him like a puppet.

"MINDY." "MINDY" "MIN-" "MINDY" the whispering. "HELLO MINDY." "MINDY THIS IS THE GIFT YOU'VE BROUGHT US?" "HOW SWEET".

TAUNTING. Their specialty.

One of them takes what appears to be a knife and holds it to HIS face. I try screaming "no"and "stop" but it was deafened. And nothing from me could come out. Papers started flying and a wind so strong started going and my hair was whipping around in my face. Everything was going insane but i stayed focused on him. I didn't want to get someone hurt by the voices.

Not again.

The one that had the knife started carving into luke's cheek and as much as i screamed and cried out they wouldn't stop. It kept going deeper and deeper into his cheek and stopped and turned luke's head towards me. I couldn't help but scream as loud as i could.

All i knew is that they weren't done.

A/N:::: THIS IS A FILLER IM SOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ALOT IT'S JUST I JUST GOT DONE TRAINING FOR A COMPETITION I DID YESTERDAY AND WE ADVANCED TO AREAS AND IM IN A 15 SO THAT'S CHILL !

COMMENT VOTE FOLLOW YA KNOW ALL DAT SHEET. THX ILYSM