CEASELESS SERIES BY STARINE

Series 1: Something That Will Last

Synopsis:
It's always a normal day for Viennica to run around her auntie's cafe a novice barista. She likes to think that she's good at brewing coffee, but not so much in making latte art. But she gets by. After all, she's under her aunt's favorite-she thinks.

She's stuck in her boring daily routine of coffee and uni, until she decided to make one certain day the most remarkable ~ day of her life. Iyon ay noong binuhusan niya ng mainit na kape ang isang customer sa Mostaccio for no good reason.

Hindi alam ni Jerrick kung bakit siya nakatanggap ng kape mula kay Vie. Ayos lang sana kung complimentary drink, hindi iyong nagmistulang liquid shampoo! He was mad, of course! Sino ba naman ang hindi magagalit? And why would a stranger do that if she isn't insane?

Matapos ang coffee-incident na iyon ay palagi na siyang nasa cafe, pestering Vie to give him answers as to why she did that. Pero masyadong stubborn si Vie, and she wasn't planning on giving him what he wanted anytime soon.

Kahit inis na inis na siya sa presensya ni "Jerkrick" ay hindi niya ito uurungan. Habang tumatagal, at habang hindi namamalayan, ibang landas na pala ang kanilang tinatahak na nag-ugat mulsa sa kapeng tumapon.

Story Link:

https://www.wattpad.com/393097001-something-that-will-last-prologue#:~:text=%3Ciframe%20width%3D%22500%22%20height%3D%22280%22%20frameborder%3D%220%22%20allowfullscreen%3D%22%22%20src%3D%22https%3A//embed.wattpad.com/story/104644452%22%20%3E%3C/iframe%3E

Series 2: Something That Glitters

Synopsis

Set in a flower shop in Manhattan, New York City, Snooki takes aim in finally seeking for thrills in a new place that she couldn't find in Manila. Something she thought would quicken her heartbeat, apart from her caffeine intake.One blooming day, she found an archer with a bow and glittering arrows that aimed at her heart. And in just a wink, he hit bullseye.While Snooki was in a trance brought upon by the arrows, she was also pursuing the love of her senile flower boss and her old love interest. The said love interest was, get this, the uncle of her very own eye-candy! How frickin' cool fate was for it to devise their lives like that? She thought, it was like a double love, double fun!Ngunit sa gitna ng kawalan ng pag-asa ni resident blooming girl, Snooki, sa kanyang sariling love-life ay hindi pa rin niya sinukuan ang paborito niyang golden would-be should-be lovers.As she felt her own love's fate immobility, she was already leaning to just settle and be the independently happy gal that she always was. Yet what she didn't know was that, from the very beginning, she was already glittering in the eyes of her archer.In the heart of the overcrowded Manhattan, there she was, someone whom he only saw. It was only up to him to pluck up the courage (which he totally didn't have, by the way!) and poetically tell her how he felt.Or else, they would not happen. Or else, New York would suck. Or not. We'll see.