one

"I finally found my only love, my thoughts are overflowing with love. It was decided from the start, like planets rotating the same orbit, your love is a miracle I was born to know. "
Love Loop – GOT7

June 28, 2020
Le Castellet, France.

"It means so much to me that you came, I know you have stuff to do..." Alex nervously said to Nina, while she was finishing applying some make up.

"Why do you always feel the need to thank me or so?" Nina said and turned to see him, raising an eyebrow. "What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't come here?"

Alex slowly smirked and looked down, feeling heat raising over his cheeks. It was still a little odd to be called a couple. They spent so many years being best friends, mostly because Alex had the idea of not ruining their friendship, even though Nina had been in love with him for years. Eventually, Alex realized that he loved her, but not just as a friend, and finally surrendered to it.

"Right," he finally said and walked closer to her, tightening the space between them.

Nina was probably the prettiest girl he had ever seen, and he was so dumb for not realizing he loved her, until three months ago. She stared at him with her blue ocean eyes and smiled. Being close to him was okay, but she had always loved him in a different way, so much that she even thought she was wrong for expecting more than what he was giving to her.

"I love you," she let those words slip from her pink lips, with her sweet voice.

"I know you do, since forever," he teasingly replied, cupping her small face on his hands. "But I love you more," he finished while stroking his thumb over her rosy cheek.

Finally confessing to her was probably the smarted thing he could've ever done. He always knew he could count on her, but he also knew he wanted more. He wanted to be able to kiss her, to hug her, sleep with her at nights, feel her warm breath on his skin, see her blue eyes shining for him, only for him. There is more than one kind of love, but he wanted to receive the romantic and passional one from her. Just from her.

"What are you thinking of?" Nina asked, raising an eyebrow. He just spaced out of the blue, as if there was nothing else around him.

Because there wasn't, not if they were together. Alex couldn't believe how he would feel like bursting out of love just by seeing her. But when he realized he could, that was when he realized he wanted to love her all the time.

"Nothing," he replied, shaking his head. "Just that I love you."

"How many times are we going to say 'I love you'?" she chuckled.

"Until I get tired. Meaning, never," Alex said, smiling, and gave a small kiss on her lips. This is what he would like to do all day. 

This is the epitome of cheesiness. But they have just been in an inseparable love loop for the past couple of months.

"Have you called your dad?" he asked, intertwining his fingers with hers and pulling her to take a seat on the mattress. They still have a couple of minutes before going to the circuit for the French Grand Prix.

Nina nodded. "I did, a couple of minutes before you came. It's 9 a.m. in Milton Keynes, he arrived from his honeymoon in the early morning, he even scolded me for interrupting his sleep."

Alex softly laughed. "It's so nice that he is getting the chance to re do his life after so many years."

"I know. Virginia loves him, I'm sure about it. Even if my sister Aura is so against it, just because Virginia is younger than my dad."