" Let me drop you, jisoo" taehyung say to her in quite commanding tone... Jisoo just nodded, she didn't decline his offer as she like his company...
" Jisooshi... I mean jisoo how you thought of me for accompanying you for coffee...I mean you could have ask your friends too" taehyung ask her in curious way. " Actually, I call Rose first but she's on date with Jimin, then I thought of jungkook too, bit he didn't respond my call and he didn't even come to my house too...as he come everyday, then I thought of you, but I hesitate to call you as you are a busy person" jisoo explain how she thought of him for accompanying her for coffee date... Taehyung listen her, he felt quite jealous when she say she called Jungkook first, and him later...

They arrived at her house, jisoo ask him to come in but he decline politely as he has to go out of town tomorrow for his meeting...

Taehyung park his car near jungkook house, as jungkook live near jisoo house so tae thought to visit him... He knock at his door, but jungkook didn't respond... He knock again and grated with tired and frustrated jungkook... " Jungkook, what happened to you, are you sick" taehyung ask worriedly, he touch jungkook forehead, but jungkook jerk it away lightly. " I am fine, just need some rest" jungkook say coldly and closed his door on tae's face...

Flashback few days ago-
After work, jungkook went alone in cafe which was away from there gaming company... He was sitting peacefully and thinking about the work, the new version of there game, while sipping the coffee... Suddenly a tall blonde girl sit in front of him, she's non other than Lisa... " Hey, Jungkook... you are alone..." Lisa say and order one cup for herself too... Jungkook just nodded... It's not like that he didn't like her, bit his quite stressed about work...
" Jungkook... I... I can't wait anymore... I really like you... Please give me a chance, you say you will think about it after graduation, I waited more than that, still you didn't come to me, I am tired of waiting, now I will clearly tell you and from my bottom of heart I really like you" Lisa say with quite gloomy eye's...

Lisa has a huge crush on him from her high school days, as jungkook is her brother's friend, she didn't dare to tell him, but her other rich friends force her, they force her to express her feelings to him, then she did it when she was a junior in college, but jungkook politely decline her saying he can't be in such relation till his graduation... She waited, she waited more than that, still Jungkook didn't approach her in that way...

" Lisa, I... I am not ready..." Jungkook say avoiding eye contact with her. " I know you will not, my friends are right you... That jisoo...that slut seduce you...you have fallen in her trap" Lisa
say in quite loudly, people around them started to looked towards them... " Lisa, please don't make issue here" jungkook say quite coldly. " WHAT, I am making a issue" say in sarcastic way...
" Lisa, it's not true, she never done anything to me, I am the one who fall for her, sorry but I like her... I am the one who like her, I don't know yet what she think about me, so please don't call her slut and all " jungkook say and leave that place...

End of flashback...

" Lisa, are you alright now" one of the lisa's friend tzuyu asked Lisa who cried every day after that argument with jungkook...
" I am fine, don't worry I will not cry again" Lisa say and chuckles bitterly... " Now, it's revenge time " another friend of Lisa momo say while smirking evilly... " Revenge...on that girl... jisoo" Mina ask her thinking what momo wanted to say...
Lisa and tzuyu looked at each other then nodded in agreement.

" But, how will we do that" Lisa say not understanding her friend idea... " Lisa, you are really innocent, just wait and watch baby" momo say and smirk...

Next day taehyung and jungkook went out of town with Mark and Lucas there colleague in there company for meeting... It's a two days business trip...

" So let's start our meeting, Mr Kim Taehyung." an man in his forties say to taehyung and his colleagues... " Yes, Mr Lim, and I am thankful for giving us opportunity" taehyung say and start the meeting. He start explaining game plot, game characters, there function and all. Jungkook handled everyone there summary booklet of there game and help taehyung, while Mark and Lucas setup slides and all other computer work...

Meeting went well, Mr.Lim like there idea and prospective about e-game..." Mr. Taehyung, I am looking forward for your work, I hope you and your colleagues will not disappoint me" Mr Lim  say and forward this hand for handshake. Taehyung smile proudly and assure them about their work and respond Mr.lim handshake...

" Jisoo, are you coming or not" Rose say raising her one eyebrow at jisoo, who was completely her left assignment in lunch break..." Rose, just a minute, it's almost done." Jisoo reply continued doing her work... Rose sigh and sit beside jisoo.

" Hey, you both are not coming for lunch" Jimin ask them while entering Rose and jisoo classroom with his other friends.
" I am hungry too, I wanna eat lunch too, but jisoo...she will not come until her assignment completed" Rose say in dramatic way. " Hey, I am not forcing you to stay, you can go, I will come as soon as its done...Okk" jisoo say looking towards Rose and Jimin... " Okk, then come fast." Rose say and leave with Jimin and others...

" It's finally done" jisoo say smiling at herself happily...
She pack her bag and turn around to leave for lunch, but someone pour some liquid on her, which was sticky and smelly... She groan in irritation and look forward, but she didn't saw anyone as her eyes get blurry because of that liquid, she try her best to see who done that to her but couldn't able to see...

" It's just start you poor bit*h...ha..ha..ha" a female voice echo in that class.

Hello readers, I hope you all are enjoying my story...

Stay safe and healthy...

BORAHAE💜💕...