2. Nora

Nora

Patch held himself above me with a heaving chest and pirate eyes, keeping himself from crushing me under his weight. He kissed me so deeply and so urgently that I thought my heart might explode.

My body, almost on command by his touch, became warm and pliant to his touch. My leg, curling around his waist as I traded places with him, sliding on top of him and kissing him until I became numb to all of the disturbing images of Dante and Scott and the rest of the world and the war that had raged just hours before.

My fingers threaded with his dark curls and he steeled up my hair in his hands -kissing my neck with fervent urgency and passion.

His body made mine melt in places I didn't know existed. I fell against him and closed my eyes as he kissed my collar bone and slid my body under the silk sheets in his bed.

When he was done, I felt him fall against me and I tangled my fingers in his air and felt him pull me into his arms one last time before I gave way to sleep.

When I opened my eyes again, I was met with the stare of Patch's dark eyes. He was watching me intensely and his fingers were in my hair, playing with locks of red hair. His fingers were intertwined with mine and he left kisses down my arm, softly sucking on my skin.

I leaned toward him and kissed his collar bone softly and slid my arms around him.

Angel, he said to my mind.

Patch.

He smiled and pulled me upward, to sit on his lap and he kissed me hard and needy. And I needed him just as much. We were tied together by an invisible force that we couldn't control and I didn't want too. I didn't want to have control. I wanted to be wild and awake and alive. I loved him and he loved me and that was all that mattered to me.

I don't know when we decided that it was okay for us to get out of bed that morning -it must have been hours later -but Patch stood up suddenly, pulling me up with him, wrapping us together in sheets as he held me against his chest and kissed my neck. "Do you want to take a shower?" With me... He said the last words almost as an afterthought.

I didn't need to look into his desire filled eyes to know what he meant. I also knew that I didn't need to think too hard about my answer.

Patch lifted me from where I stood and kissed my neck with a bruising pressure as he slid his hand across the wall, reaching for the shower faucet.

The sheets wrapped around the both of us fell and Patch backed me into the shower and his lips blocked out the rest of the world until there was nothing left but us. Until I didn't know where I began and he ended.

I tasted his skin and ran my fingers through his matted down curls and bathed with him in the water.

"What are you doing?" I asked, breathless, when he poured soap into his hands and ran his fingers through my hair.

He looked down at me with pure desire and I felt him smile when he said, "Washing you."