Emi run towards Rin who called her

"Why are you here Rinii?" Emi ask Rin with a Smile.

"I was just passing by then I saw you, what are you doing here alone?" He ask then Emi giggled.

"Dumb dumb, I'm not alone, I'm with Kisaki-kun and Hanma-san" She answered him pointing at those two while still smiling.

Rin looks at the boys in front of them and raises his one eyebrow.

"You're hanging out with the Toman?" He ask that made Emi gasp happily and looks at the boys with a stars on her eyes.

"You guys are the so called Toman!?" Emi ask them with a wide smile and a twinkling eyes as they all nodded at her.

Then she screamed happily while jumping back and forth and her hands are clasp.

"Then who's Mikey here!? And Takemitchy!? And-" She got cut of when a hand covers her mouth. It's Hanma's hand.

"Stop screaming doll~ you'll get us deaf" He said still covering Emi's mouth then a thick mark appeared on Emi's temple and decided to bite his hand to uncover her mouth successfully and that made Hanma hissed in pain, holding his hand where Emi bites and looks at the girl who's glaring at him. The others sweat dropped at the scene and gulp.

'That most be hurt so bad' Pah-chin thought looking at the scene.

"You don't have a right to cover my mouth with your filthy-" Then she got stop again when she suddenly got sleepy. The boys sweat drop at her.

'What's wrong with her?' Mikey thought sweat dropping.

Emi yawned and rub her eyes turning her heels to face Rin with a tired eyes who yawns once again.

"Rinii I'm sleepy..." Emi said in a tiredy voice as Rin sighs at her behavior. He walk near her and turn his heels to squat.

"Hop in" He command and Emi followed.

"Kisaki-kun once we see each other again don't forget what you promise that you'll buy me an Ice cream" She said as her eyes close and not looking at him then she fell asleep.

Rin walks away from them carrying the girl in his back as the others watches them.

"Who's she?" Draken ask who's now looking at Kisaki and Hanma. Even though he already knows the girls name but he just wanted 'who' is she?

"Ahh~" Hanma grinned and answers his question. "That's Emi"

Then a thick mark popped at Draken's temple. "I know what's her name but who is she?" He ask one more time.

"I told you she's Emi" Hanma answered one more time looking at the dragon tattooed boy, Draken only sighs in frustration.

'This dumb idiot zombie fucker' Draken cursed Hanma in his mind.

"You really are idiot, Hanma" Kisaki said fixing his eyeglasses. Hanma only grinned and said "Thank you"

"HE'S REALLY AN IDIOT!' The Tomans said in Their mind in Unison sweat dropping.