The Daily Life Of The GREAT MAMMON

The GREAT morning of a GREAT day for a GREAT MAMMON is started of BY going back to sleep😴.

(GREAT INTRODUCTION inspired by the GREAT best friend aka Baka)

30 minutes later..

He is later woken up by Beelzebub Telling him that Lucifer is going to kill him in abt 3 minutes. He then proceeds to tell Beel ''5 MINUTES MOREEEE!'' Beel then ignores him and goes to the living room.

Meanwhile with Mammon....

he then woke up, slowly walking to the bathroom and brushing his teeth thinking about how to annoy Lucifer today. That's when he realized. Oh Crap. Lucifer is gonna kill him. You might not know what he did that was wrong. Well..he sold Lucifer's Coffee Mug. Yeah he's so dead.

He heard Lucifer Knock on his door.

He tried to hide from him by jumping on shelves and tables and somehow is stuck on the ceiling fan.

Lucifer then bursts in his room 

And ofc he sees nobody there.

So he is now SUS

Because the room is too quiet

So he then left the room.

Mammon Then gave a sigh of relief.

But he has a problem.

He needs to pee but he can't get down the fan.

Sad Boi.

He then slowly gets down the fan. VERY SLOWLY

And yes he's fine he only almost cut his head off😊

After he was done getting ready he straight away ran to Y/n

''Y/n Y/n Can I please have some grim I need abt 157,000! Please I'll pay you back!''

Y/n was hesitant about giving Mammon grim... I mean she did give him grim before, about 298,000 And she never got it back...😥

If you say Yes:

Oh Thank You! Thank You! I wont forget this! And then he will hug you so tight you cant breathe. And then run away somewhere like a 5 yr old.

If You Say No:

He will slouch his back and give you a giant Pout with doggy eyes 🥺. If you still wont give it to him he will literally harmonize your name and say PlllllllLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ If u still don't he wont stop following you. Until 5am.

Then he ran to the furthest place he knew. Because Lucifer didnt know the place therefore he called it the GREAT MAMMON FORTRESS even though it was a cave. welp. One can dream right? 

Of course, Y/n knew about this place too.

So she figured Mammon would be here.

And he was there. 

But...he was crying...

Asking about why he wasnt good enough because his brothers always called him scumbags and such and it hurt he just didnt know how to express those feelings to his brothers. I mean it wasnt his fault he is the avatar of greed.

Y/n came at probably the most perfect time.

She/he comforted him and told him he is enough.

she/he gave him a hug and they went back to the brothers.

Mammon Then tells the brothers about his problems and feelings and explains why he sold Luci's Coffee Mug

''well Ya see Lucifers birthday was comin soon so i asked a friend what to get him but they would only tell me if i gave em his mug. So i did. but after all the hurtful insults i dont know what i did wrong...im sorry.''

All the brothers gave him a hug and said sorry to him too.

End of Part 1

Sorry its short