It was Unintentional at First

21.07.2022 📍

Scene : Jikook's practice sessions of The most breathtaking performance - "MMA 2020"

Jikook's couple dance practice. It gets a little bit hot in here. Mostly flufffffffff.

______________________________________________

🥀

READER POV

October 2020. Namjoon received the information about their coming performance for Melon Music Awards i.e. MMA 2020. BTS with their concept/theme designers are in a meeting right now deciding on what elements to add in performance.

Stylists are also there so that they can take notes and make the best clothing for them. After that comes choreography. Yoongi has already decided on taking his shoulder surgery thats fixed in November this year. So he's free from taking part in choreography related meeting. But he's still there to help them out in planning part.

"For the songs like ON and Dynamite, lets keep the choreography same. Because we cannot fill in for Yoongi Hyung" - Hobi said.
Everyone agreed since it has always been like this, they never try to cover so that they can feel the incompleteness with any member missing. Even though Yoongi isn't showing it loud but he smiled a bit to their consideration.

"Yaedraaa (guys), lets do this... For the special version of Black Swan, you should go in couples" - Yoongi gave his input in planning so that members don't contemplate in deciding a choreography without him in it. "And before you say it's wrong let me remind you its MMA. We have to put our best. BTS should do BTS_things" - Yoongi continued.

"Hyung.. now that you say it.... its actually a good idea" - Hobi said and their choreographer nodded in response. Deciding on couple was not difficult at all. They first made Namjin couple considering their similar dancing skills (no offense). The choreographer said that Jhope and Jimin can make another couple since they are 2 main dancers.

But Jhope said that his and Jimin's dancing style is totally different. He himself is on popping and Hip Hop side more. While Jimin is graceful when he does Contemporary or modern dance. And for black swan, thats what they need as highlight.

So Hobi said he will take Tae with him as a couple. And Jungkook should make couple with Jimin since JK can also do modern dance (and he's practically good at everything). Thats how we got Namjin, Vhope and Jikook as couples for Black Swan.

Within a week, the members got their choreography moves. It was decided that Jungkook will open the show.. then Jimin will come join him.... After that Jin and Namjoon will enter the stage.... Tae and Hobi will complete the performance and at the end all of them will come with changed clothes. All the backup dancer's choreo was also decided.

~•~

JUNGKOOK POV

We all were pretty much getting used to our new choreo. What was left was just practice, practice and practice. We have other group practices as well that we usually do in day-time. For our solos, Other 2 pairs are also doing it separately after group practice. Me and Jimin hyung are the last one everyday because our solo practice timing is 8 PM to 11 PM.

Jimin hyung has still not come because I came early today to get my mind straight. It has been doing weird things from last 1 week. It started when Choreographer Hyung taught us our steps. The part where I lift Jimin Hyung and make 3 spins. And then at the end once again lift him in the air.

Jimin hyung usually is okay with skin ship. And normally he's the one who starts it and I swear I never felt something else about it (if you exclude some 2 or 3 times or multiply that by 100 ... Otherwise I'm totally normal about it). But that day we both were nervous.