Let's Go To The Park!~

*Twiggy's P.O.V.*

"Mannnnny! I'm booooreed!" I exclaimed, his head dropping down onto my lap.

He chuckled and said "You know...I could fix that for you, babe." Before grabbing my ass. I giggled and said "Stop it, you perv." Pushing his hand away.

He smiled and said "Aww come on, baby...Let's have a little fun." before grabbing my ass again. I chewed on my bottom lip and smiled "Okay." I said, causing him to smile.

He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I kiss back eagerly, and maneuver onto his lap. I moved until I straddled his lips, before reconnecting out lips. I take my fingers through his long black hair, and feel him put his hands on my hips.

Things started heating up, when my phone rang. I groaned and said "Seriously?!" I grabbed my phone from the coffee table, and saw John was calling.

"What do you want fucker, I'm kinda in the middle of something here!"

He laughed on the other end and said "Sorry to interrupt Twiggles, but we're all bored and we wanna go to the park."

I rolled my eyes and asked "Why the park?"

"So we could scare small children and get dirty looks from mothers."

Good point. That's what we do best. I nodded and said "Fine, we'll meet you there."

"Yay! Hurry up then fuckers, we're on our way there now."

"Okay okay, we're on our way. Bye."

I turned back to Brian and said "John and everyone are going to the park..They want us to come with." He smiled and said "Sweet. Well come on, let's hurry before they come hunting for us with pitchforks and torches."

We got dressed in our "normal" clothes, and headed out. I was wearing one of my favorite dresses, which was almost a pea green with white on it and some tights that were kind of a hot pink weird red color.

Of course the minute we step out of our house, we get stares from everyone...Jealous bitches. They wish they were as fabulous as us. The park was a short distance away, and it was warm outside, so we decided to walk.

After a minute or two, I got tired of walking and asked "Manny? Can you carry me?" He chuckled and said "You're so lazy, baby...Bridal style or piggy back ride?"

I jumped up and down like a little kid in a candy store and said "Piggy back ride!!" He smiled and said "You're so adorable, Twiggles." He squatted down low enough for me to get on, and I hopped up on his back.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him and he held onto the back of my thighs so I don't bust my ass. I giggled and said "Ride horsey, ride!" He shook his head and said "Yes my baby Koala." and we were off to the park.

When we got to the park, we still ignored all the dirty looks people were giving us, cause who gives a flying fuck?! Not me!

We saw our friends up ahead, and kept walking until we were there. John and Ginger sitting on a bench, sucking each other's faces off, while John was sitting on Ginger's lap, while an Pogo was just sitting on the ground, awkwardly.

Brian sighed and said "Sorry baby, but horsey needs to put you down now." I pouted and said "Awwwww.....Fine." I hopped off his back, and fixed my dress back up. He wrapped his arm around my waist, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Get a room you two." John said, looking back at us. Brian rolled his eyes and said "Oh yeah, WE need to get a room, while you two are dry humping in front of small children." John flipped him off and went back to sucking the soul out of his man.