The Battler's Challenge(II)

Börja om från början

"Apology accepted. Iruma needs an apology too." She told her then blinked with a small smile. 

"Hey, isn't Iruma..." the blonde panicked. "The super evil demon who has teachers at his back and call, controlled the Guardian of the Valley, and attacked his fellow classmate?!"

"What?" She blinked when the blonde said.

"The story seems to be exaggerated!" He exclaimed.

"Oh, no!"

"He'll attack if you get too close!"

"That's some really ridiculous claims I ever heard," Hayami responded.

"Er, wait..."

"What? But I mean...your rank is Alef, right?" She asked. They were silent for a moment then the blonde pushed him out of the way. "Oh, Whatever, then!"

"Iruma-sama!" The two representatives called him.

Hayami was not happy about that at all but her smile never wavered. Her face is hard to read but her eyes are a different story if they understand it. How they shove Iruma around and it displeased her. Every time people would take advantage of Iruma and his kindness, she would be the one to call them out and put a stop to it. She had to be there for him so many times because of her evident responsibility to put people like them in place.

"Asmodeus-sama! Kuro-sama! Your Dalet badge badges are so wonderful!" Blue hair said.

"What's the Misfit class like?" They all gushed over him.

"Want to get on the scale of love with me?" One eye alien-looking demon asked Asmodeus.

Clara had to correct them. "You're wrong! Iruma-chi became a Bet the other day."

"Huh?"

Hayami was kneeling next to him and held him close as she smiled at them. "You girls..." Her eyes held a hint of something in them that made the girls scared and shook in place. "Please apologize to him now. I will not ask again nicely or should I force you to do it?~ I know plenty of great ways to do it~" She smiled wider, but her voice had a sickly sweet tone to it.

"Y-Yes, ma'am!"

"Sorry about that! We jumped the gun" The pink hair one said.

"But getting Bet already is pretty impressive."

"Also Hé too."

"Oh, I moved up too." She moved her haori aside to show the badge.

"Woah! You're the youngest demon here to be in Vav rank."

The pinkette and bluenette dragged them along. "You should come talk to us."

"O...kay..."

"I guess that's okay."

"Now that I get a better look, you're kinda cute and you're very pretty."

Before Hayami could say anything else, Clara abruptly holds them to her. Hayami can clearly feel the jealousy arising from her being and only giggled at her protective nature. An alarm rang in the school and all of them stop from what they were doing, "Huh? What's that sound?"

"Crap! Let's go."

"Yeah. Bye, bye!"

"See you later!"

"See you again."

"Uh-sure."

Clara let them go and waved. "bye-bye!"

"They were pretty intense," Iruma said.

"Honestly, how dare they treat you like that, Iruma-sama?" He frowned.