Chapter 3:An Uzumaki past

I still couldn't believe what had happened, even with the sight of a naked Karin showing her back to me, with that statuesque body beside me.

I woke up to the first ray of sunlight, red, with the sky still dark blue from the end of dawn. It still hadn't "fallen in", being hard to believe and see that muse lying with me, that's because I had come only behind a bed, instead of the open air (sometimes I slept on the floor, close to the battlefields. It was difficult accommodation in enemy lands to get especially when your face is already known). A goofy smile played over me. I think I was finally beginning to be aware of what had happened last night.

I could only be dreaming.

Before getting up, I took a good look at every inch of smooth skin on Karin's body, who was sleeping soundly. I lifted a little of the sheet that covered the rest of the sensational redhead, but soon I realized I was stiff again. I sighed in surprise, my body was already hot as if asking for more of that pleasure from yesterday. For one night, I served that redhead as I have never served any other woman in Konohagakure. At the same not even in moment, the moment I entered her last night echoed loudly in my head, a temptation that delicious moan that only made her even more horny. I sighed again, closed my eyes, I needed to get up, but that heat and that smell tied me and glued me again to the redhead, pulling me close to her, making me kiss her arm and her back, and finally caress her soft buttocks. I let out a small moan just remembering them hitting my skin fast and deep, while my libido grew with each moment, with each shock, with each touch.

I nibbled on her ear, eliciting a sleepy moan from her, followed by a small kiss on the back of her neck. I groped a little more of her show in body shape, and now I was about to get up...

were it not for a hand on my stiffening cock. Karin's hand :

-... Rascal. she said, a little sleepy and jokingly. Seconds later, she turns to me with a mischievous, suggestive smile. Shee bent down a little and touched my cock with her tongue and elicited a muffled moan from me. - Excited right now?

"It's not my fault you're the hottest woman I've ever been with," I replied, kissing the back of her neck. It's your fault.

"Oh, is it my fault?" She asked me as she sucked me even harder, making me moan louder and whispered my name. "I want some more of this
guilt."

In an impulse, Karin rose a little and pushed aside the bit of sheet that covered her, revealing all the sculpture she called the body. Slowly she fitted her genitals to my cock. It was a little tight, but with an effort, Karin eased down onto me as I thrust into her uterus, like last night, but slowly now. Then it was the redhead's turn to moan excitedly.

Karin positioned herself better, and began a slow up and down movement, her arms braced close to my legs. After a few nice, deep thrusts ( and I was thanking the heavens for that), the redhead was now fully erect over me, staring at the ceiling as she squealed warmly in pleasure, and I knew she couldn't hold out much longer. It didn't take long for her to wrap her arms around me and hold on tight to me, while my mouth sucked and nibbled on her breasts already scarred from last night. Karin asserted herself at that moment, and then I felt myself stiffen even more: the same feeling as before, that something was coming at full speed, only made Karin intensify her movement. she wanted mel wanted. And when I squeezed her buttocks hard, pressing her against me, it was our climax in those five long seconds that my sperm invaded Karin, who sat all over my cock.

Moments later, the redhead braced her arms beside my chest and, bending over me, began a new back -and-forth movement demanding all my remaining load of sperm. Soon after, he bent down even more, kissing me tenderly on the mouth: the most intense and delicious good morning I had ever received: