"Hi, Nayeon noona!" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my brother's voice calling someone I know. I walked faster and was about to pull him away but Nayeon already noticed him. This boy is really ugh.

"Yes, Hyunwoo? Do you need something?" She asked in anticipation. Hyunwoo acts as if he wasn't matured enough and still do childish things, I think he really is my brother.

"Nothing important, but I have something to ask. When is your birthday?" I can't believe it, he did take my words. I want to laugh because of the feeling of stupidity that overflows within me yet it'll just make me look more stupid so I did refrain from doing so. 

I took a step forward and placed my arm around the shoulder of the lad who was related to me. "You don't need to answer that. I'm sorry that this brother of mine is annoying you."

I'm trying to do fast with logging off so this conversation won't go any further and I can leave this place with my brother as soon as possible. "It's okay. He doesn't annoy me as much as you do. And to answer your question, woo-nie. It's in the 22nd"

"Oh yeah and you love it, anyway" I mumbled, putting my permit on a certain spot in the paper before removing the pen on my hold. My eyes went to her, catching her also looking but I immediately averted my sight to my brother. Hyunwoo has his eyes settled on us, amused by what he is seeing.

"C'mon bro, I have time that needs to be chased and work to be fulfilled." I said, taking steps to the direction of the elevator's doors. 

"Nayeonie, in the double two day of this month. I want to inform you that me and my sister will take you on a date so save that day in your calendar" My brother declared, completely telling the woman that she has no choice but to agree on whatever he says. As soon he is finished with it, he ran to catch up with me.

--next day--

(AUTHOR'S P.O.V)

The bonding you had with your brother went well. As he requested for you to take him in somewhere that you two can enjoy, you've decided to bring him in a fast food chain to take eat and went to arcade to enjoy the time before you send him home. For now, you are inside the hospital's cafeteria, taking some snacks that can hopefully fill your empty stomach before you go through the day of working. 

You've got there alone however you are currently seated with people who was busy chatting and kept messing around. You are just watching them, talking and continue talking. And by chance, Nayeon was one of them and she was even beside you.

You might be having a peaceful moment right now but this unnie of yours decided to make that thought fade away and was told to join her here with them. As left with no choice, you just followed her. You were having no worries by the moment until your phone rang, it is the alarm you had set. Because of that, you were surprised that your hand immediately reached for it to put it off.

Unfortunately, there is a drink that was close to the phone. The remaining drink it has, spilled to the person that was next to you. This made Nayeon stand up from her seat that caught attentions of the persons around the table. And you did it too as you were also shocked by what happened. 

The bottle was left at the floor and you are trying your own best to do a solution to the mistake you have done. As you were looking for the tissues or any cloth that can be used to dry Nayeon's hand and clothes, Jihyo was looking at you intensely. It was pretty intense that Jeongyeon even noticed it.

"Why are you looking at the person like that?" Jeongyeon referring to the thing she had observed. Jihyo glanced at her but didn't give any words to answer the question she was asked. 

"Hey..." Jeongyeon shook Jihyo's shoulder to bring her attention back but there was no success in doing so. Dahyun then just interfered. "Maybe, she still can't accept that Y/n was Nayeon unnie's lover back then."

Jeongyeon was too stunned to speak.

"Are... are you saying that she is her ex?" Dahyun merely nodded her head with a smile. "How did you even know?"

"Well, by Byul-yi unnie." 

"That girl..." Jeongyeon then laughed silently. "You did not inform me until now. You are all bastard, I'm late with the issue"

"We haven't said it to you yet?" Dahyun questioned even though it can be seen so clearly. 

"Are you stupid? Isn't too obvious?" Jeongyeon chortled then flicked Dahyun's forehead. This made her to move backwards and put her hand over her forehead.

Jeongyeon moved closer to Jihyo "I understand what you feel, but don't do that. Come on!"

 Jihyo then laughed and patted her shoulder. She shook her head before turning it to look at the girl that was next to her "Well, this is something not to be worried about."

"Really, huh?" The taller girl mocked her. She would not believe it especially coming from Jihyo's mouth, that woman is the person who always worries about someone's condition. Well, it is because she just doesn't want the persons who are important to her would be in a state where they would experience pain.

"But! if this certain person tried to do the thing that I never wanted to happen again, then this matter should be taken serious. You know what I mean." A smile can be seen on her face as she spoke with dark aura. Jeongyeon could do nothing except to agree on what the girl had told her. As if she will also let something to be done also. 

The issue that has been made in the table was ended as Nayeon sits comfortably and continues to consume the food that stays still on her hand. A sigh of satisfaction when you saw your phone just fine. You thought you have abandoned it somewhere because of the adrenaline rush that rushed within you. 

Since you were alarmed that your time which should be spent in the cafeteria has come to an end, you stood up from your place. "I think I have to go now so I'll leave first. Thank you for letting me join breakfast within your group."

The girl who was the reason why you were here right now, shamelessly brought herself to laugh loudly. You were weirded out by it so you did gave her a look to question her act. 

"Nothing, you can go now" Sana said however her laugh doesn't die down. Nayeon then followed by releasing a few laugh, finding the reason why. You didn't question it anymore and decided to let it go.

"Okay then?" You whispered to yourself, still confused. You bowed your head a little before leaving the whole circle. 

As you left, the two girls who had discussion before looked at each other. "I think she is good enough. You could stop being suspicious with her, it could be stopped. You know what I mean" 

"Oh yeah, you're right." Jihyo raised her eyebrows, looking at Nayeon who is smiling happily.