𝓡𝓾𝓷~ MF

I run out the tall, Old, wooden door way into the cold mist of day. My white dress flows like the waves of the ocean. I open my arms as if the world would give me a hug. The rain poured down onto my face. I would've never thought I would feel this feeling. Freedom. The soaking wet, Pear, white dress hugs at my curves perfectly. I twirl around, feeling hopeful, Feeling enough. Tears streaming down my face, mixing with the droplets of water. He walks up behind me, holding his hands near my waist, carefully laying his chin on my shoulder. His warm breath gently touches my neck. His eyes scan me, as if he were looking for something. Butterflies swarm my stomach. How could he be so perfect? Just the way he looks at me makes me melt. His fingers trace the features on my face. He then grabs my chin softly and kisses me gently, as if I were falling apart at his simple touch. I melt into his arms as if we were to become one. His lips linger away as he stares into my eyes.

"You're beautiful, darling." He says as he glances down at my lips again.

"In that case, you're looking into a mirror, love." I say, placing my hand on his chest.

His hands sit at my sides, slowly rubbing his thumb up and down on my stomach. My other hand gently moves some of the fallen hair out of his face. One of his hands travels up to my cheek, where it attaches itself as if it were meant to be there. He gently strokes my hair back. He plants a soft kiss on the crook of my neck. I look up at him in tears. I have seen many things be torn away from me in my life, but I never wanted him to be one of them. My neck stings where he left the kiss. He leans closer to my ear.

"I have to go now." He says in a small whisper voice, knowing I'm going to shatter.

"N..No.." I beg. Hoping that one simple word would convince him to stay.

But just like that, he was gone. His touch still lingering on me. I fall to my knees, drowning in tears. My lungs are deflated balloons, gasping for air on the rainy day. I am an old doll, being thrown away, torn apart and donated to the need. I glance up into the sky. The "free" feeling being replaced with "manipulation". I close my eyes, taking a deep breath. I jolt backward, lying down on the ground. The pool of red fills the underside of my head. And just like that, I'm as gone as he is.

★𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕟 𝕎𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕀𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤★जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें