誘惑

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩
╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

IT HAD BEEN A FEW GOOD MONTHS SINCE AMARA LEFT TOKYO, HER HOME SLOWLY BECOMING SOMEWHERE ELSE. A hard task to get to know someone in prison, but she managed as she had done it before. That was when Luke Hobbs contacted the Toretto team to help on a mission to retrieve some weapon that the government needed. The team had felt bad as Letty and Dom's honeymoon was cut short.

During that time Amara had spent her time wandering the city of Los Angeles to really know its in and outsides. Buying new furniture for her very empty house. Talking to Brian over the phone, and getting to know his kids as well. She even picked up a very basic job just for the fun of it.

Made a few visits to Deckard's prison, as a form to start their relationship. It was odd, but he liked the conversation with the woman. She helped him deal with the bullshit that happened within the prison. He also knew that no one in her close-knit family knew about the relationship, but he knew it wouldn't be long before they did.

It was quick that they had gotten the plan together, Tej and Amara never failed at them. Berlin was about to get hell.

Amara sped in her white Skyline down the road, "Roman you were supposed to create a diversion!" she yelled into her connected earpiece.

"That was a diversion!" he yelled back as more explosions sounded behind them.

Tej looked into his rearview and around him as buildings and explosions continued, "How many of the damn explosives did you use?" he asked in disbelief.

Concerned and a little embarrassed Roman replied, "I don't know Tej. All of it?"

"All of it? Roman!" she hissed shaking her head.

"Roman Jesus christ," Hobbs voiced relayed.

Letty who was at the front with dom noticed the barreling cars coming, "We got more of your fan club ahead," she let the team know.

The group quickly made a sharp turn to try and avoid them, as they now began to get hit with heavy fire.

"These guys are taking this personal," Roman suggested as he watched the relentless enemies around them.

Hobbs rolled his eyes, "Roman, we just blew up their facility and stole their EMP. Other than your doctor's cold finger, I'd say it's about as personal as it can get," he said to him.

"Thank you, Luke," she mumbled, "Tej baby, phase two is up," she called to her friend in front of her.

"Phase two? So you just gonna keep that to yourself? What happened to Phase One? What about that part?" Roman asked offended as he wasn't informed of the full plan.