18+

{Dekus P.O.V}

As I walk down the hall I see Todoroki-kun walking towards my locker. As I approached him I see he has something in his hand. as he slips the small piece of paper in my locker I can't help but blush.

          When I get to my locker I open the note and see what it says, it says, "dear Midoryia, I've liked you for a long time. please go out with me, if you say yes meet me at my dorm and 7:00 P.M.". I immediately blushed. before I knew it it was 6:55 already. I was walking to Todoroki's dorm while blushing. As I knock on his door I cant help but feel nervous. Todoroki opened the door and immediately pulled me inside, locked the door, pinned and kissed me. As he put his hand up my shirt I thought, "I-I'm not ready for this". I pulled away and and explained I wasn't ready yet. I thought he would understand and he did, for a week at least.

A week after we started to dating... Todoroki started getting handsy with me when I told him not to, "S-stop Todoroki-kun" I said but he kept going. Pushed him off me and and he burned me. "YOU BELONG TO ME AND I WILL NOT ACCTEPT THIS BEHAVIOR. I think you need a punishment", he yelled and then soon, smirked. He pinned me against the bed and burned my shirt off as well as burning me in the process. He took his shirt off and got out rope and handcuffs and tied me to his bed. {18+}. He burned my pants off and took off his own. At this point I was crying and trying to get away, "P-please T-Todoroki", this pleading and begging only resulted my in getting slapped across the face and burned in many areas. He then suddenly thrusted his dick in my ass and went in and out going faster and faster, leaving me helpless and just to hear my cheeks getting clapped without any consent from a person I thought loved me.

{out of Dekus P.O.V}

As Shoto thrusted in and out of deku he could only lie there and take it. "when will this end?" Deku thought crying his eyes out. "Ahhh~~~" ughn~", Shoto let out. "I-I'm gonna c-" just then he came in Deku and slapped him across the face. "Damn, you're ass is thick" Shoto said, slapping Dekus rear.

Deku when to school on Monday with a limp, a sore back, and a sore waist with bruising and burns. "OI NERD! why are you LIMPING?!!!??" Katsuki asked angerly. "K-kacchan! I-I u-umm", Deku hesitated, "I'M WAITING DIPSHIT" Katsuki yelled again. "I-I hurt my self while training"

"Hah, shitnerd". 

The abusive relationship went on for months to the point where Deku flinched when someone raised his hand to him or touched him, and Katsuki did that a lot. "Ah~" I'm gonna-", todoroki moaned. just then a knock came at the door "HOLD ON!" Shoto shouted. Todoroki finished up and told Deku to clean up and go back to his dorm.

Shoto answered the door and to his surprise it was Katsuki. "Oi, wheres the nerd?", Kastuki said camly. "oh, Midoryia  just left, why?" Shoto asked. "'Cause Aizawa wanted him". Kastuki said as he went to Midoryia's dorm. 

{CUTTING!!!}

Midoryia went to his dorm, grabbed a knife, and started cutting his wrists. 10min later he heard a knock on his door and panicked. He quickly hid the knife and wrapped his wrists up but the cuts were to deep and bled through. Deku answered the door to find an annoyed Katsuki. "Took you long a enough" he said as he pinned deku to his door inviting himself in {bruh I'm so fucking tired I have school tomorrow and I get vaccinated so yay ig}  "Ow" Deku whined in pain. Katsuki let go of Dekus wrist only to find blood on his hands. "D-Izuku, how long have you been doing this?" Katsuki said with tears in his eyes. Deku look shocked as Katsuki hugged him. "I-I... since a week after dating Todoroki" Deku said shyly. Just then Katsuki kissed deku and surprisingly, Deku kissed back. "Izuku... is that icy-hot bastard...abusing you?" kastuski asked worried. Deku nodded hesitantly. "whelp, time to kill another" Kastuki said cheerfully wich made Deku giggle. "aww-" kastuki awed before covering is mouth. "Lets go break up with him, k?", Deku nodded and smiled. 

That was the first smile in months. With Katsuki, Midoriyia, and Shoto... "T-todorki... I- we need to... break up" Deku said. Katsuki was hiding and recording the whole thing. "haha, no" Shoto said. "Y-... YES IM TIRED OF YOU MOLESTING AND RAPING ME!" Deku yelled. Shoto hit Deku and said, "YOU BELONG TO ME AND I DECIDE WHEN YOU LEAVE!" . As Shoto shouted he was interrupted by Katsuki with a camera and Aizawa on the phone.{My fingers hurt and I'm tired and this is a one shot so but, Ima continue}. Soon Aizawa came and Arrested Shoto with an acount of rape and abuse [He is in jail for 30 years btw].

A year passed and Deku is still recovering. By now everyone knows Shoto was abusive and abused Deku and all of 1A is helping, especially Bakugou. One day when they were 2nd years Katsuski came to Dekus dorm and kissed him. "NN~" Deku moaned in between the wet kisses. "Do I have consent?" Katsuki asked in a seductive tone. Deku lightly nodded.

 ~{Ima go into detail18++}~

As Katsuki took of his shirt deku was taking off Bakugous pants then soon, underwear. Deku started to lick Katsuki's v-line soon, going down to his dick. Katsuki spread his legs a bit and moan in enjoyment, "Ngh~" Katsuki moaned as Deku licked the tip. soon Deku started to suck on his dick faster, then slower in a pattern.

{Katsukis P.O.V}

As he sucks me more and more I can't help but moan "NGH~" I moan while Deku keeps sucking me. By this time I'm hard, and I mean HARD. Deku stops suddenly, sits on my lap, and begins to move. At this time Deku has no shirt on and shorts. I grab Dekus thighs and squeez them like my life depended on it. I heard a small moan come from his cute mouth. I suddenly kiss him passionately. I add my tongue as I get on top of him, sliding my hand down his pants and taking them off. I line my dick up with his asshole and put the saliva covered tip in. "Ngh" I hear as I shove the rest of my dick inside of him.

{Dekus P.O.V}

As Kacchan slides his long dick in me, I moan in enjoyment. He goes faster and faster the more I moan. I think he likes it. As Kacchans going faster I moan "Daddy~", on purpouse to see what he would do. Kacchan stopped and said, "Say that a-again t-teddy bear~", as he starts Going in me, in and out thrusting faster, I again moan "Daddy~", but in more of a seductive tone. Kacchan moaned and went faster which made me almost cum. I grabbed the sheets in enjoyment and pleasurer. I could hear the wetness of my ass cheeks getting clapped as he went in and out and faster, "I-I'm close Daddy" I say panting" "M-me too, Teddy bear" kacchan said out of breath.

{Out of P.O.Vs}

Kastuki thrust into Deku at full speed as they both cum. Katsuki and Deku came and went to bed cuddling. "Hey Kacchan" Deku said "yes baby?" "I-I love you" Deku explained nervously. Kastuki smirked and said, "I love you too ya damn nerd"

                                                                     ~The end