Chap 2

I pull up to the highschool and look out for my best friends silver car. I can't spot it anywhere and I just decide to call her. I pull out my phone from my bookbag and dial her number. Ring after ring, still no answer. Two minuets till the bell rings and a mob of nearly late teens has formed in the front of the school. I'm going to end up late but I could care less.

If this bitch thinks she can bail school today without informing me an letting me in on this little scandal I will-

"MAYA GET OUT THE FUCKING CAR WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" Hailey screams two feet away from my car.

The bell rings just as I lock the car. I start walking beside Hails. The lot is empty and everyone is probably sitting in their classes. Hails breaks the silence, "I have some shit meeting with my mom and the principal so-" I understand where she is going with this and I interrupt. "Go on, I'm late anyway, no rush." She runs up the small steps and disappears into the building. I lean up against a car and just watch the world turn. I pull out my phone from my back pocket and drift off into a world of tumblr, vine, and instagram.

***

Its ten thirty and I should start going back to the normal world of teen perverts, bitchy mean girls, and homework. I tuck my phone in my back pocket swing my backpack over my shoulder and start walking to the doors of the damned school. In the distance I can hear the road crumbling against skateboard wheels and muffled music in headphones. All noises become louder and louder. As I turn around I colided with a skateboard and Im pushed down onto the rough road alond with a brown haired boy.

[ A/N so I suck at writing and Im sorry for any typos! I hope you are intrested so far...I need some inspiration!!! I will also get some schedule put up soon, I will try to commit lol! I kind of like how this book is coming together little by little. Im going to make some realistic type of book lol okay? " Bye!]