𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

Start from the beginning

"Why!?" The blonde begs for an answer.

"If I told you, you'd convince me to stop, and I didn't want to stop, okay!" Aizawa comes out truthfully by showing his true colors.

"Just- How could you!? You said-" Hizashi tries his best to hold his tongue, but the words end up slipping from his mouth. "You said that you would never be like your father, and here you fucking are, cheating on your wife that could be dead, for fuck sakes!!"

"Is everything just a game to you, Shota?! What would Shirakumo think-no, how would your mother feel about all of this, huh?!" He says beyond livid and Aizawa flinches at the two dead individuals that Hizashi just brought up.

The blonde sees the sudden change in Aizawa's eyes and so he deflates a bit by calming down. "How the hell did all of this happen?"

"We were.." He grimaces trying his best to word his thoughts. "I guess you could say we were "friends with benefits" before I started dating [Name]"

Hizashi scoffs, giving him an accusing stare,
"I thought writers hated clichés"

"I'm not a writer anymore" He sighs.

The blonde man lets out an overwhelmed dry laugh. "Can't believe you fucked the first thing you could get your hands on"

"It wasn't like that," Aizawa says in a bothered tone and Hizashi gives him a "explain" type of look.

"I just can't even explain how bad it was, okay?! How shitty and small [Name] made me feel all the time. The flyover boy! Every time I would come home my stomach would hurt because I knew she'd be there waiting for me with a disappointed look on her face"

"[Name] used to make you happy"

"Yes, [Name] made me happy and better. She made me work to be clever and thoughtful and even cultured, but Nemuri let me be like the sick bastard that I am" Aizawa sits down on the couch and runs a hand through his hair.

"This is so bad. If the cops find out that-"

"It's much worse, Detective Kimiko found a red lace thong in my office. Where me and Nemuri sometimes.. you know,"

"Are they hers?" Hizashi asks him, with a raised brow.

"Nemuri isn't sure," Aizawa shrugs.

"So we're dealing with a 30-year-old who isn't sure where she leaves her underwear at?"

"She's free-spirited, and kind of stupid. What did you expect? But even if they're not Nemuri's then [Name] left them there for me to find?"

"To rekindle the romance? Oh please-" Hizashi doesn't believe him in the slightest.

"Well, then who else's could they be?" Aizawa says with no particular concern at all.

"Shota? I was scared for you before but now I'm fucking petrified. We're having a vigil tonight for your missing wife and this morning, you're kissing Nemuri goodbye!" Hizashi takes in a breather before continuing.

"Have you even watched TV lately?" Hizashi turns on the television and begins to flip through the channels.

"Saoka Nako is all over your shit!" Hizashi clicks on Channel 33 that appears to be airing "live" with "breaking news!"

"I mean what is wrong with this "Underground Hero". His wife is missing and here's Eraserhead flirting and taking pictures with Ms. Joke" The blonde woman can be perfectly heard through the speakers of the television.

A close-up photo covers the screen of Aizawa and Ms. Joke cheek to cheek with an unintended lurid feel to it.

"What the fuck" Hizashi turns to look at his friend.