Goodbye.

I think by the photo and title what this is gonna be ;] get ready for some angsT peOPle >:D

Tanjiro pov.

I was currently fighting a demon. Me and Zenitsu had an argument before and I told him I hated him. He had gone out crying. I felt bad but angry at the same time, I wasn't fighting clearly, all I could see were his dazzling yellow honey colored eyes, filled with anguish. 

His sweet peach scent turns into one of despair, shock, and pain. I couldn't think straight anymore. My fighting was sloppy and full of random attacks and moves. When I did start regaining myself, the demon struck. I quickly bashed them away by slamming my forehead against them, leaving them confused. 

They snarled and continued to try and get at me. I slipped and started falling back, the demon gave a wide grin and lunged, right towards me. I shut my eyes tight.

Zenitsu pov.

I saw Tanjiro. He was falling. I felt something in my heart crying to help him. I zapped forward as I saw the demon score their claws down Tanjiro's shoulder. It was a deep cut, causing him to yell in agony. I was angry, and I sliced off the demon's arm. I was fully awake. I only had one goal. Protect Tanjiro

I was now fighting the demon, they grinned at me. "Aw~ the little Blondie is gonna finally fight? That boy must be so special to you right?!" He hissed at me as I only glared at him. I was wounded, and one of my eyes were constantly getting blinded by the blood dripping down from my head. I lunged forward again but this time. This time the demon grabbed me. 

I was shocked, I had my sword piercing though his chest. I then felt pain, it was so unbearable, I let out a shriek as I felt  him slice my stomach open. I fell back and Tanjiro gasped as Inosuke then finally finished the demon off. Tanjiro ran to me and grabbed me.

Tanjiro pov.

I was holding the bleeding Zenitsu in my arms, I was sobbing. I couldn't help it. . "Zenitsu! Zenitsu!" I cried, trying to get his attention. I was successful. 

He looked at me and smiled. "Tan.. Tanjiro.." He whispered as I shushed him gently. "Inosuke, get Shinobu!" I ordered as Inosuke took one glance at Zenitsu and ran off. I felt a hand brush against me cheek. "Tanjiro.. I-its too late to help me now.." He whispered as I glared at him, "No its not Zenitsu! Don't say that! Your not going to d-die!" I cried as I saw him smile again.

 "Tanjiro.. I'm sorry. I'm sorry or not being able to tell you this sooner.." He said as He looked at me with a gentle and loving gaze. I was confused until I heard his next words. They made my throat tighten and the pain in my chest grew.

"Kamado Tanjiro.." 

"I'm sorry for not telling you that I love you sooner.."

"Make Kanao happy.."

"You'll be a great husband for her.."

"I just wish I could be the one by your side forever instead.."

And with that, the color in his eyes lightened to a near white color, and he let out a long breath.

"Zenitsu..?"

"ZENITSU?!"

"Don't go Zenitsu!.. I'm sorry.."

"I love you too.."

"Agastuma Zenitsu.."

"I hope in the next life to take your hand in marriage.."

End.