Sparking x Reader |smut warning|

PROLOGUE
After a long day at work, you had decided to invite sparkling over to your house, one ring by another till he finally picked up your call. "Hey y/n what do you need?" You'd answer his question with "Oh, I was just wondering if you'd like to come over and hangout with me?" You couldn't see but you knew he was smiling since his voice perked up he agreed quickly
he'd say "Just the two of us?" You couldn't tell what he was trying to imply since you've always been playing hard to get but deep down you really did like him, in response to that question you said "Oh, yeah just the two of us!"

Chapter 1

About 10 minutes pass till you hear a knock at your door, you smile and go to answer it. You open your door and see Sparkling. You just couldn't contain yourself he was so hot, but you had to make sure you didn't do anything idiotic because you didn't want to seem easy. You invited him in and said "Hi!" you went up to your room and he'd follow. He definitely got the wrong idea but you couldn't tell, you were oblivious. You started to put on a show that you thought you would both like a few minutes had gone by when you felt something on your thigh, it was his hand. You wanted to speak up but you kinda liked it. He'd move his hands up farther and farther. You wanted to give in and see what he could do. So you finally did and gave in. He reached your sweet spot and you let out a small sigh. This wasn't good enough for him. You heard a "heh" and suddenly he'd take off his shirt getting the memo you'd take off yours too. He unlatched your bra and started to rub your sides with his hands, it felt good when he started to squeeze and you let out a squeal. He like the sounds you make so he'd do it more and more. He'd put his face near your throat and started to kiss and suck your neck. Leaving his mark a purple hickey right on your neck. "Aah" you moaned for a short time. He'd like this and wanted to go farther. He'd unbutton his pants and slide them down, signaling you to do the same. You unzipped your skirt and slid it down taking your underwear with you. He got you on your knees and put his dick near your mouth making it quite obvious he wanted you to suck. You did just do not being able to fit it all in your mouth you would put your hand on it and started to rub. Up and down, faster and faster. He'd moan while you tried not to gag. A few minutes had gone by when you pulled out and took your hands off it sighing for breath. "I didn't tell you to stop.. slut" you didn't mind being called this, you kinda liked the names either way. (ok im back) Sparkling wanted to see more of you, he grabbed your legs one by another and put it over his shoulder and your arms around your head. He came closer and started rubbing your clit, you started to moan louder and louder, till you were wet. He started putting his fingers in your hole 1 after another faster and fast. You'd moan. Sparkling like the sounds you made and found them hot. He wanted to see how loud you could get when he shoved it all in. You screamed since you didn't expect it but then you got used to it. You sloppily said "aagh. Faster! Faster" trying your best to form words with the little breath you had. Moaning loud and quickly. He went faster and faster. "I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come!" You we're practically screaming at that point. Then it happened white liquid dripping down from you and onto him. This didn't stop him and he kept going faster and faster till he squirted in you so much came out! You sighed in pleasure, it felt so good and you wanted to repeat the feeling you had as many time as you could, but you looked outside and it was dark. He had to go home, but before he left he said "I'll be back for more." You found that so hot!

(The end was kinda rushed, considering this was my first time writing on Wattpad, but feel free to request new people and ships!)

Info:
764 words