Blood was oozing out and she screamed but nothing was heard out as he already turned on the sound proof.

A: How dare you to act against Sanjana? Touching or hurting her is equivalent to touching Aryan. You cheap I will not think twice to kill if you even think of going against her the next time. Never even in your dreams think of hurting her. 

He took a wiper and cleaned his hands and left his cabin.

Ranjith sent the original video along with Daniel's video to every office member. Sanjana also saw the clarified one but still she could not digest that someone was trying to tarnish her name. She was crying continuosly. Pavi came and hugged her.

P: Sanju don't cry. See now everything is settled. Be strong ok.

Ranjith rushed to Aryan's cabin and let the maid to clean the blood from the floor and took Manasi out of the office and admitted in Aryan's hospital for treatment.

Aryan came to Sanjana's cabin and saw her crying and Pavi hugging her and consoling. Pavi saw Aryan and left from there. later Aryan came to her.

A: Sanjana

S: hmmmm

A: Are you so weak to cry for this?

S: --------

A: Look at me Sanjana...

He held her chin with his thumb and forefinger, lifted her face and wiped her tears. He hugged her and caressed her hair. 

A: Keep your head high. There is nothing to do with you and no one will dare to speak about this. believe me.

S: hmmm

Aryan pulled her face from his embrace and kissed her forehead.

A: Enna aanalum seri don't feel low or bad. Remember Aryan is always with you. Purinjidha. 

S: hmmm.

A: good girl. Seri wash your face and get back to normal. Let me handle the rest. seriya

S: hmmm

He kissed her forehead again and left to his cabin.

All the employees were startled to hear the voice from the speaker which was fit in every floor and cabins  through which Aryan address mass communication to the employees. But it has been a rare moment that Aryan does such communication. Everybody were surprised to hear Aryan's voice all of a sudden .

A: This is Aryan Chaitanya. It is quite annoying to see such disgusting acts of degrading my employee. Well now the matter is clarified I don't want any gossips around anybody in my office. Anybody who dares to speak this can accompany me in my cabin. Hope thats clear.

Sanjana could not hear as she was in the same floor of Aryan and the speaker was not set for her.

Later during lunch she stayed back in her cabin. She doesn't wants to face anybody

Aryan knew she would do this so he called her to his cabin

A: Sanjana had your lunch?

S: No

A: Go have your lunch.

S: I m not hungry.

A: Are you hiding yourself from others. Are you going to prove them that you are guilt. Go and have your lunch. Be bold . You have me and don't be hesitated to face anybody.

S: hmm

Sanjana came to cafeteria and saw Pavi waiting for her.

P: Sanju Aryan sir semmaya unakku support pannaru po

S: Enna pannaru

P: Enna pannara? He spoke via mass communicating speaker and warned everybody to stop gossiping about that photo. It was almost a threat for everyone. vera level po.

S: Really?

P: hmmm. nejama.

S: He is nice sometimes.

P: sometime la illa our boss is always very nice. 

S: seri unga boss nallavar than ma. accepted. podhuma.

P: Apram indha Manasi enga pona theriyala.

S: Even I didn't see her.

Daniel came there to their table.

D: Sorry Sanjana I don't know who did this

Sanjana stood and slapped him infront of all

S: I told you to stay away from me. I m not that easy person as you think.  Get away from my way.

Daniel stood embarrased with all the people looking at him. He gritted his teeth in anger and looked at Sanjana. He moved away from there without speaking a word.

P: pahhh enna adi. 

S: he deserve it.

P: Seri enna nadakuthu Sir ku unakkum?

S: Enna nadakuthu? 

P: Heyy poi solladha. Girls are behind Aryan sir for years but he has not even looked at any of them but today he personally spoke for you so there is something something right?

S: Pavi shut  up 

P: Seri ok I will shut up but tell me not even once you felt your heart flatter for him. He is such a greek god Sanju.

S: Vaaya moodu Pavi nothing like you think.

I m going now . I have work.

P: ok ok. Nee nadathu

Sanjana came to her cabin.

S Mv:  yen ippadi ellarum avan pinnadi alairanga. 

Sanjana's mind flashed with Aryan kissing her forehead and an unknown smile appeared on her face.

S Mv: Namma dhan thappa nenaikuromo ? May be he is really good. Ayyo enna ippadi disturb agudhu mind.

**********

A/N:

Eppadi pa irundhuchu?

Pidicha vote podunga comment pannunga

Take care

Thank you

You Own My Heart ( Completed )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें