Who is More Likely

Who's More Likely By qualifiedarsonist

Norma-Ler Addition

"You ready Norma?" Once-Ler asked. Norma nodded as once pulled up the questions. "Okay. Question One. 'Who worries about what they will look like when they are older?" The Lorax said. Looking to Norma he said "You.........uh?" holding out the U. "Yep. That one is definitely both of us. You just worry that you won't get a mustache and have a baby face forever." Norma said. That was true though Once-Ler did worry sometimes that he would never grow facial hair and have his face smooth forever. "Ok.....anyways! Next question 'Who hogs the blanket?" he asked. "Oh definitely me. No hesitation." He said. "Yea that's true. He uses the blanket even outside of sleeping times. He wakes up and comes down for breakfast with the blanket wrapped around his shoulders," Norma said. "We have to use different blankets sometimes," Once-Ler said. "Okay, next question. Who eats the other uneaten pizza crusts?" Norma said. "We both finish our own pizza crusts," Once-Ler said with a laugh. "Alright next question. Who is more likely to cry over a sad book or movie?" Norma asked. "Once all the way," Norma said with a grin. "WhAt?! I do not cry in sad books or movies!" Once-Ler said defensively. "Once, honey just yesterday you cried at the ending of 'The One and Only Ivan'. Earlier today you cried in 'A Dogs Way Home." Norma said looking at him. "Okay, that is not fair," Once said. "Um, chile anyway. Next question. Who talks smack over video games?" Norma said. "Both of us. But most of the time Once apologizes afterward." Norma said simply. "Next! Who sings along to the radio? Me. Simply." Once-Ler simply said, putting his hand over his chest. "Yeah. Pretty much. Once-Ler knows almost every radio song." Norma said leaning back and closing her eyes. "Who would enter both of them into a talent show?" Mr.Lorax said. "You" "Me," they said at the exact same time. "I would definitely do that" Once said. "Who would accidentally set the kitchen on fire while cooking?" The Lorax asked. "Me," she said simply. "Who throws the other into the pool?" The Lorax said. "Neither of us can swim...anyways!" Once-Ler started. "Who shops for groceries? Me," Oncie said "Who kills the spiders?" Norma asked. "The Lorax. We are far too scared." Oncie said looking out the window. "Who is the morning/night person? I'm a nighttime person," Oncie said. "I'm a daytime person," Norma said. "Alright, guys you ready for the last question?" The Lorax asked. "Yep, we're ready," Once-Ler said, taking a sip of his water. "Alright. If you say so. Soooooo........... Who.............PROPOSES???" The Lorax yelled. Do you know that water Once-Ler was drinking? He spat it out through his nose. His face flushed a bright red. "You alright over there Beanpole?" The Lorax asked with a smug smirk. "Stop it!" He squeaked, his voice being three octaves higher than normal. That caused Norma to burst into laughter. After the Once-Ler calmed down he looked at the Lorax. "Why would you do that?" he asked. "The viewers want what they want," he said with a shrug. "Nah I'm done. GOodbye!" He said walking out the door. "Welp. Thanks for viewing this premiere or video? Whatever. Bye!" Norma said and cut the cameras.