OS - Inspired by Pashmina Dhaagon Ke Sang (Fitoor)

Song and Character Credits – All rights belong to their respective owners

Pashmina dhaagon ke sang (Using woollen threads)
Koi aaj bune khwaab aise kaise (Someone weaves dreams, how so
)
Vaadi mein goonje kaheen (In the valley there are echoes
)
Naye saaz ye rabaab aise kaise (New tunes from the rabab, how so
)
Pashmeena dhaagon ke sang
(Using woollen threads)

As Arnav twirls his dance partner, his thoughts go back to the very first day they had met.

"You idiot! Can't you see that I'm standing in front of you?"

"Sorry! It was my mistake. But that does not give you the right to call me an Idiot!"

"There is no other name for an Idiot other than Idiot!"

"You..."

The conversation was cut off by another sweet voice.

"La!"

Arnav turns to the direction of the voice to see a beautiful girl in front of him.

"I'm so sorry that my friend insulted you!"

She quickly pulls La and starts to move away when she stops and turns around to look at Arnav before telling La, " There is a name for him. Arnav Singh Raizada". She smiles and walks away.

Kaliyon ne badle abhi ye mizaaj (The flower buds have just now changed, Their behaviour)
Ehsaas aise kaise (And feelings, how so
)
Palkon ne khole abhi naye raaz (The eyelids have just now opened, New secrets)
Jazbaat aise kaise (And emotions, how so)

As Arnav pulls his dance partner closer to him, he remembered their second meeting.

"Excuse Me!"

"You!"

"I'm sorry ASR"

"What did you just say?"

"I'm sorry for insulting you, it happened in a fit of anger"

Arnav closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before facing La. Just then, he sees her friends waiting for La two tables away. They had their eyes on the both of them and seeing the beautiful girl waiting anxiously, he immediately responds "It's okay!"

The beautiful girl lets out a huge breath and smiles at La. Seeing her face light up, Arnav felt extremely happy.

Pashmina dhaagon ke sang (Using woollen threads)
Koi aaj bune khwaab aise kaise (Someone weaves dreams, how so
)

As Arnav twirled his dance partner again, his thoughts were filled with the beautiful smile on the girl's face. She had captivated his heart with her smile yet she was no where in sight.

Kachchi hawa, kachcha dhuaan ghul raha (The raw wind, raw smoke are dissolving
)
Kachcha sa dil lamhe naye chun raha (The raw heart is choosing new moments
)
Kachchi si dhoop, kachchi dagar phisal rahi (The raw sunshine, raw path are slipping
)
Koi khada chupke se keh raha (Someone standing is saying this softly
)
Main saaya banoon, tere peechhe chaloon (I'll become your shadow, I'll walk behind you)
Chalta rahoon
(I'll keep on walking)

Arnav keeps looking around restlessly for the girl who captured his heart. If only she was here!

Just then, Arnav felt as if he heard someone whisper his name. He looks around but because of the crowd, he is unable to locate the direction the whisper came from.

It had been a while since he last saw her but she seemed to rule his mind.

Pashmina dhaagon ke sang (Using woollen threads)
Koi aaj bune khwaab aise kaise (Someone weaves dreams, how so
)

As Arnav's dance partner adjusts her hair, Arnav recalls the girl's actions of tugging her fringe behind her ears. Each time he saw her do that, he would be so tempted to reach out and do it for her. If smiles could kill, he would have died hundreds of death.

Shabnam ke do qatre yoon hi tehel rahe (Two dew drops are moving carefree
)
Shaakhon pe wo moti se khel rahe (They're playing with pearls on branches)
Befikr se ik dooje mein khul rahe (Without any worries they mix around
)
Jab hon judaa, khayaalon mein mil rahe (They meet in their thoughts on break up
)
Khayaalon mein yoon ye guftagoo chalti rahe
(Even in thoughts, these conversations must go on)

Arnav twirls his dance partner and moves to his right. Just then, he feels a hand hold on to his. Even without seeing her face, he knew it was her. With a big smile, he looks into her eyes and notices that her eyes conveyed the same feelings as him. Without caring that he would break the dance momentum, he quickly pulls her out and together, they go to a corner of the room.

Waadi mein goonje kahin naye saaz (In the valley there are echoes)
Ye rabaab.. aise kaise (New tunes from the rabab, how so
)
Aise kaise.. aise kaise.. (How so ... how so
)
Aise kaise.. aise kaise.. (How so ... how so)

He engulfs her into a hug and she responds by tightening her grip on his collar.

"I missed you!"

"Me too!"

"I hate you for not waiting for me!"

"You know, at the end of it all, no one else can make up for you! And I'll always love you!"