𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 ,

Start from the beginning

" dad that guy is theo- "

" -i know i just don't like the fact that he has the same name as me. Anyways, i guess you kids can spend another day at home but we're going to shop tomorrow okay " her dad grinned brightly.

" okay.. " she glanced at them skeptically.

Her dad clasped his hands " great. Have a fun day loves, i'm going to have tea with my homie- "

" huh? " cassie cringed at her dad using the word homie.

" lucius, cassie. "

Cassie deadpanned. " oh, have fun then i guess, love you " cassie said before snuggling back to her blanket hoing back for a sleep.

Draco visibly relaxed after her dad left the room. " avery, AVERYY, are you seriously going back to sleep right now? " he whisper-shouted.

" yes malfoy, u can join me and theo or leave " she sighed opening her eyes meeting draco grey one's.

" yeah but where do i sleep? I'm not joining theo on the floor, and i'm certainly not sitting on that couch after theo spilled his mac and cheese there last night- " he whispered angrily starting to really regret allowing theo stayed at his house after the chaos he created.

" for the love of merlin malfoy, your house is literally huge, go sleep in your room or just go do something else. "

draco huffed. He stand there crossing his arms, slightly pouting. too scared to admit that he's scared to go alone around the house after they watched a horror movie last night.

He tapped his foot to the floor several times. Cassie opened her eyes once again, getting irritated.

" fine, you can sleep here i'll sleep next to theo on the floor. "

" absolutley not, your father will kill me if he finds out i let you sleep on the floor! "

Cassie sighed while sitting up. She moved to the edge of the couch laying her head on the arm rest making enough space for draco to lay down next to her.

" what? It's the only option unless you want to sleep on the floor. Take it or leave it. "

" fine. " he grumpily said. Stomping his way to lay down on the sofa slightly bending his body avoiding touching cassie like she's some sort of disease.

Truthfully, he's doing that because he is still traumatised by what happened this morning so he avoided getting murdered by cassie's dad.

" avery, can you move again, for fucks sakes "

" malfoy i'm already sitting on the edge of the sofa, stop whining before i push you off this chair. " she groaned.

Draco huffed before finally closing his eyes as he relaxed after hearing cassie's soft breaths.

═════ ★ • 𝑱𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 • ★ ═════

Draco groaned waking up but didn't get up as he feels someone strokes his hair softly making him snuggled more into his pillow closing his eyes once again.