Random Teacher: "Alright then Shirogane."

Mako: "That's a bit nerve-wracking." "he said mentally as he was crept out by his tone"

Amaya: "What's the matter? Scared? I can't believe Kai's big brother is actually scared." "she sarcastically said"

Mako: "Wha- Hey! Don't be sarcastic on me!" "he exclaimed"

Kai: "Relax, it's not like he actually wants to kill you." "he reassured his brother"

Mako: : "gulps silently" "Well hopefully he doesn't beat me to the floor, so uh... wish me luck."

Random Teacher: "Okay you two! Please get into the field before we proceed the match." "he said as both of them were walking to the training floor"

Mako: "was preparing a battle stance and so was his opponent"

Shirogane: "Hey, I just wanna say, good luck." "he said which made Mako surprised"

Mako: "Oh! I... Guess thank you for the compliment?" "accepts yet unsurely the compliment"

Kai: "Mako! Win or Lose! You are still awesome!" "he cheered loudly"

Amaya: "Yeah!" "was cheering as well"

Shirogane: "stares at Kai and Amaya" "I see you got some friends." "chuckles"

Mako: "Well actually, that guy is my little brother, and that girl is my friend. But pretty much I still see them as my greatest friends." "smirks at him"

Random Teacher: "3... 2... 1... BEGIN!!!" "he shouted as Mako thrusts himself towards his opponent with his burning flames"

"music starts"

"But Mako missed him by kicking as Shirogane dodged him while he was still in the same battle stance. The fire student goes back to punch him with flames in his hands"

Mako: "ACCELERATION FIRE!!!" "he shouted out his move as his punching was more faster and hotter as Shirogane was simply avoiding which made the students were amazed"

"After Shirogane kept on dodging, but until he blocked by grabbing Mako's right arm and punches him right at the face and chest making the fire boy in pain"

"But he manages to duck the third hit then gets hit by face again and kicked at the chest making him pushed back"

Mako: "groans in pain from his cheek" "How strong is his fist? It must be his quirk, I must be careful with his punching, and those reflexes are so fast." "he said in thought" "takes a breath"