CHAPTER 6; THE TUTORIAL PT. 1

Start from the beginning

He stepped out back into the white room, stumbling to the ground. "What the... I thought it was supposed to take me to my forge?!" Aika said, looking around. He was still in the tutorial room, and nothing seemed to have changed. "As your forge summoning skill is so low, then you will need to practice it more in order to level up. Please attempt again until you can enter the forge." The dokkaebi said, looking bored as it spoke in a monotone voice.

Aika stood up, brushing himself up. He placed his hand out again, focusing on the feeling of the gate from earlier. "Summon Forge." Another gate appeared quiet popping noises being heard. Aika quickly walked through the gateway, stepping into another room this time. The room was made of stone, and was only around 10 meters wide in either direction. Inside was a large stone oven, along with a table with a clamp and some tools. The tools included things like hammers, tongs, a drill, even a welding torch and mask. The only other thing was a rusty old anvil off to the side, which sat dejectedly as it had not been used.

A lot of the materials looked as if they hadn't been used in a long time, and the oven was cracked from unuse. In the right corner was a small glowing sign that said shop, though how the room was lit up he couldn't tell. Suddenly, a small window popped in the right corner of his eyes, showing him a message.

{Optional Quest}

{Forge Level Up}

{Requirements; Purchase replacements for the items in the Forge.}

{Reward; ???}

{Failure; None}

Aika looked at the quest. He then nodded, saying "Yes, I will accept." A faint glow appeared for a second around him, but quickly disappeared as the quest window did as well.

{Congrats, you have completed a quest. Rewards for achievement will now be dispensed.}

{600 coins have been received.}

Aika looked at it surprised. He wasn't going to turn down the reward, but it was surprising. He walked over to the shop sign quickly, and tapped it. A window appeared in front of him, listing items in boxes with a price. A sidebar was located on the right edge, allowing him to focus his search or to scroll for more options.

Aika reached and tapped the anvil button. Instantly, a list of anvils appeared, from rusty old anvils to ones that shined. Aika scrolled, then looked at the prices. "5,000,000 Coins?!?!", he shouted, staring at one of the nicer anvils. "No way." He said, quickly scrolling back up. He glanced at the second anvil, which said it was a low tier good anvil, with no crafting buffs, but also no debuffs. Plus, it only cost 200 coins. Aika clicked it, and then tapped the purchase button that came up.

When nothing happened, Aika was confused. He glanced around for it, then at the purchase complete button. He shrugged, wanting to buy more. It took him around ten minutes, but soon he had bought a tier one iron table, and a tier two decent forge to replace his oven. However, it had cost almost all of his money, leaving him with just ten coins left. Still, none of his purchases had appeared yet, causing him to worry.

"Hey, how do I place my purchased items?" Aika said, looking at the forge around him. "You simply have to say edit while inside the forge, and you can replace items you have out or place new ones." The dokkaebi's voice said, filling his ear. Aika jumped and glanced around, surprised at the quick response. "Ok, then. Edit!" He called out, jumping as green lines appeared on the floor showing available space around him. He looked down and saw a toolbar, on which was all of his new purchases. "Ok, optimize my shop", he said confidently. A few seconds later, the things in his shop disappeared, only to be replaced by the new things he had bought.

{Quest; Forge Level Up; Has been completed!}

{Distributing rewards}

{100 coins have been received}

{Tier one nice tools have been received.}

{ Spirit: Fire sprite Lv.1; Has been received.}

Aika looked at the rewards surprised. The tools were already neatly laid on the table, while a shelf had appeared to hold the fire spirit. He walked over to it, looking at a glass jar with a glowing red orb inside. "Ok, maybe this is enough for now. Hey, Bihyu-- I mean Dokgak- I mean- Whatever your name is, can you come here?" Again, another tornado appeared, though this one was blue instead of yellow. The tutorial dokkaebi appeared, looking around the shop. "Good job! You have successfully completed a quest." Aika looked at him. What about my other skills, are they all straightforward like Hero Confidence, or Puncture resistance? What about my other skills, like the Automaton one, or the enchant one?"

"You're skill, Automaton creation, allows you to create a homunculus from assorted items and fashion a type of robot from it, depending on materials you use and the skill level. As you level it up, you can use more high level materials. The enchant skill works as you take an item you have created, and say Enchant; along with the element or fairy you want to enchant it with. You will need to priorly buy or earn fairies in order to enchant them." The dokkaebi explained, his monotone dull and bored.

"Ok, then how do I get out of this place?", Aika said looking at the forge. "Just make another gate, this time saying Forge Desummon." "Ok, then! Forge desummon." A gate appeared, this one white with a lot louder popping noise. Aika walked forward, only to fall through the gate again. "Ouch" Was all Aika could say from his spot on the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey! That is all for now, I hope you enjoyed it. I write in my free time, so I really hope you like it. This is my first fanfic too, so I am trying to incorporate opinions brought up by my friends and stuff as well. If you comment, I promise I will consider putting in your suggestions. See you next time on DRAGON BALL Z!!! Wait no- I mean SEE YOU NEXT TIME ON HEPHAESTUS INCORPORATED!

ReplyForward