he lives

Patrick and Rain had raced to the gate and the origins of the alarm. "What's happening?" Patrick asked, Alice pointed to the gate. she was visibly exhausted and shocked. she couldn't speak. "What's wrong?" Patrick asked concern on his face.

"Umm, Patrick you're going to wanna see this," Rain said looking over the wall of the city. Patrick came over, he was about to speak when a shocked gasp escaped him. "Yeah that wasn't what I was expecting either," Rain said. staring at the unconscious body of Daryll on the ground. 

"What was possibly so important to drag me away from my work?"  Charlie asked walking into the hospital room, Patrick, Rain, Stella and Azura were all there, different expectations on their faces, "oh dear what's happened?" Charlie questioned, Patrick pointed to the bed and the unconscious human in it.

Charlie had the vaguest sense of recognition, "What do you make of that?" Patrick asked. Charlie examined the person and shrugged. 

"I'm not at all sure what this is about, should I know this person?" Charlie asked. 

"I guess not, he was before your time with us," Rain said he got up and walked over to the person in the bed, "Charlie this is Daryll," he said. Charlie looked between him and Daryll a look of astonishment on his face.

"I thought he died," Charlie said. he went to the body and examined it, even to point of pulling the sonic screwdriver out. 

"that what we thought, but it's not where the mystery stops," Stella said, She walked over to Charlie and him and held up Daryll's left arm, "Right here should be a large scary, he got it from an arrow that hit him," Stella explained. 

The arm was in perfect condition, not a hair out of place. "I can't find any magic leftover from a spell that could heal someone like this, we were hoping you would know what could do this," Stella said. 

Charlie shook his head. "I don't know of anything that can do this," he scanned the body, "That's interesting," he mumbled. he turned to the others. "A faint reading of temporal energy, not much just bearly there in the background," Charlie explained. 

"he time travelled?" Azura asked. "did the Doctor do it?" she added. 

"No the temporal energy is so faint that he didn't time travel, I think it reversed his body to an earlier point in his life," Charlie said. 

"How certain are you?" Azura asked. 

"I'm not, that just the theory that makes the most sense, I've done all I can for now, what happens next is up to you, I'm going back to my work," Charlie said leaving the room. 

"This is something none of us were expecting, the best we can hope is he wakes up and we can learn what happened," Patrick said, "In the meantime, we should continue with the day, all of us have things we should be doing," he walked to the door.

a short time later and Stella was walking down the hull, Rain was going to lunch with her and she was on her way to meet him. when suddenly she felt something push into her back. "Don't stop. keeping walking I've got a gun pushed up against your back, I want you to walk to your room," The was female but being distorted by something.

"Who are yo...." Stella was cut short and the barrel pushed into her back.

"Sshhh enchantress, I want you to walk, anything else and I'll find someone else who can do this," she ordered. Stella nodded and kept walking, her spellbooks were too far away to be of any help, She could try hand to hand. but Rain had told her to never fight like that unless there was no other choice, then she saw Charlie walk in from the other side hallway. he waved at her. "Make him go away," she whispered.