Prince of london

YN POV
We sat and talked at the dinner table and waited for our guest to arrived. Then all of a sudden a the door bell rung mother answered the door I couldn't see who she was talking to I walked over to the door my father tried to stop me but I didn't listen. I slowly walk over to the door slowly and waited behind my mother.l

"This must be the lovely princess my son wishes to wed"

I kept my head down the whole time.

"Yes this is my daughter Yn...say hello to the fine gentel man here before us"

I slowly lift my head up. I saw an old man with a gray beard and gray and black hair.

"Hello sir." I bowed down to him

"It's a pleasure to marry your son...please may I see him"

I got up and look at mother who look at him with a worried face. And nodded her. I saw him step aside so I can see him. I stayed bowed. I slowly got up and looked up at him. His black hair shines like the sun. His pale skin look cold as night. Those soft green eyes look So deadly, and his uniform as sharp as a needle. And that mustache look as if was freshly cut. He was beautiful.

"It is a great honor to meet you sir prince"

"As too you princess..you love lovely"

The father spoke.

"Well are we just going to stand around here or are we going to eat.. I'm famished"

"Great my lovely chef cook delicious soufflé for tonight and for desert fruit cake"

"That sounds delightful...come
On children let's eat"

I stood in the same spot till my prince turned around and saw me

"Is every thing alright my queen"

"Every thing is fine...its..just....that..I barley know you"

"Aww fear not my queen for I shall not be off harm to you"

"Thank you...you look mighty swell to I might say"

"Thank you my queen...now let us eat"

"Ok"

We made our self to the table he sat across from me and so did my mother and my father. The servants Brought out the food. And we all began to eat. I was so stiff I didn't even touch my soup.

"Is every thing alright my queen"

"Huh...oh yes"

"You know me and my son have been traveling all around the world to look for his true love"

"At least he was able to look for his"
My mother look at me then I re stiffen my self

"Yes....then we came across England and we Heard about thus kingdom..I kingdom that cares for there people...a kingdom in which the king and queen have a beautiful daughter..looking for love"

"Aww yes you read the message we sent"

My whole expression shift to my father.

"Wait what"

My mother look worried and whispered something into my
Fathers ear.

"Nothing sweet heart"

"No!"

"Don't you talk to your mother like that"

"You sent out a message to him....in what land do they do that at"

"Please Yn we were desperate"

"Sorry mom but my love is not for sell"

I rush to to the stairs and rushed to my room. And cried softly on my bed. I took off shoes and my necklace. Cried

FATHER POV
How in the devil kingdom could she embarrass me like. All I'm trying to do is get her ready to become a queen and a queen makes sacrifices for her and her kingdom.

"I must say I do apologize for that little out burst she had she just-"

"Mr. James is this some type of game your playing"

"No sir never"

"Good cause we traveled to far for jokes, ether get your daughter in order or this will certainly be the last time you and your family will ever see the last off us"

"No one threatens me in my kingdom"

"We will see about that"

"Please leave"

"With up most pleasure, come on son lets go"

"Yes sir"

He left and I rushed up to Yn room. I banged on the door. She open the door with makeup running down her face.

"HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME IN FRONT OF THE KING OF LONDON"

"My love is not for sail father!! Never has and never shall it be"

"YOU WILL MARRY WHO EVER I TELL YOU TOO"

"No father...I shall not!!!....no I shall not"

"You have brought nothing but dis honor to this family"

"Father please....."

He slammed the door in my face.i slid down the the wall next to it, crying my eyes out. Please God come and save me..send me an angel.