To Lovers

by Seekerluv
started on: Jan 27, 2022
published on: Feb 4, 2022
words: 6125

by Seekerluv started on: Jan 27, 2022published on: Feb 4, 2022words: 6125—

When you over-romanticize your life, you can't complain when the line between love and reality gets blurred.

Dream never thought he would feel the swarm of meaning something to someone he didn't know a single bit about but just like any other writer who finally found their breaking point during a winter's block, the cogs in his brain wouldn't stop turning.

Not a single thought made them stop. This night he's having is gonna be the next New York Times Number 1 Best Seller book, it's gonna be the next romance movie that Netflix decides to bring to life to create a whole fandom.

Everyone is gonna remember this night.

But nobody will ever know how in love Dream felt. Because this book, this story is only fairly part real, the rest mostly fiction.

He doesn't think he'd want everyone to know the Sapnap that he got to meet and be with for a couple of hours.

Those feelings, moments, shared whispers, are his.

Even if they're not his.

Wednesday Night - Manhattan, New York, 4:32 AM

"It's Tubbo."

The run over to the hospital was confusing, fast, too fast, and at the same time not long enough.

So many thoughts were running through Sapnap's head as he quite literally was running himself.

Tubbo never gets sick? Why's he sick now?

His mother is gonna kill me.

How fucking longer do I have to run?

Why is Dream so fast?

Why is he still even here?

What if Tubbo has been sick and I never noticed?

I'm a horrible dad

I have to tell Dream to go

Karl is gonna be so upset with me

He didn't even notice when he stopped running, didn't even notice when he entered the hospital, running through those doors straight to the receptionist with Dream by his side.