004. 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝟤 𝗆𝖾

‏‏‎ ‎

▍𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 ! e

𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 ! e. y
004.    爱   ᠈  𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝟤 𝗆𝖾 . ❫

                    YOU DROPPED HIS BOOKS ON THE COUNTER with a loud thud

                    YOU DROPPED HIS BOOKS ON THE COUNTER with a loud thud. Students from all over the room directed their sight to the source of the sound and suddenly several pairs of eyes were prying nosily at the two of you.

"You can take your books and leave now, Eren."

Eren arched a sly brow. Was it something he said? Probably. However, as he stood there, trying to read you through confused yet irritated eyes, he couldn't think of a single thing. Perhaps you were just one of those girls who hated being hit on. Or maybe he'd hurt the feelings of one of your friends. That'd explain how you knew him.

The male hadn't moved an inch until you snapped your fingers in his face, causing him to zero in on your clear-coated nails.

"Hello? I have things to do."

"Hurry up Eren, I'm hungry!" Armin whisper shouted from the door he was holding open with his back.

Eren glanced at him then looked back at you who was now staring boredly at your nails. "I'm confused. Do I know you or somthin'?"

"Man, get out my face."

"Eren!"

Eren scoffed and picked up his books at the sound of Armin's impatient voice. He looked back at you, trying to keep your face encrypted in his mind, before meeting Armin at the door.

"Armin, you know her?" Eren asked once they left the library, being met once again with the heat of Manhattan's August. His sneakers scraped against the sidewalk as he walked beside Armin. "The more I looked at her, the more familiar she got, but I still can't put a finger on it."

"Yea, she went to our high school and now she goes to Columbia University," he informed him.

Eren just barely raised his eyebrows at that news. A girl as beautiful as you had been strolling around the university right under his nose. "So that's how she knows me, huh? What's her name, again?"