Baji's new friend

"What school are you bastards from??!!"

"Get the hell outta here!! Both of you!"

The poor third years were knocked down before they could land any punches in Draken and Mikey, the duo decided to pick up Takemichi and (Y/n). "Oho I found Takemichy!"

"Huh?"

"Let's go play Takemichy"

The teacher moved forward to stop the two delinquents from distributing his class and pulling one of his students from class. "Excuse me!" Mikey ignored the older man barging into the class,making his way towards Takemichi. Grabbing him by his arm and dragging him out of the classroom into the hallway where all the third years were beaten up. "Where is the pretty boy Takemichy?"

Shit they were looking for (Y/n)!?

"He skipped today!"

Takemichi couldn't believe he was lying about (Y/n) he was glad the girl was sent to the office to go pick up some papers for the teacher. After seeing her father last night, he knew if anything would happen to her. He would question the mizo middle and none of them were ready to be interrogated by that man.

"You aren't lying to me are you??"

Takemichi took a step back nervously, the crowd watched nervously. Hinata marched past the crowd that had came to watch the two boys pull the unfortunately blond from his class, she walked towards the trio of boys "Hold it right there"

Akkun had left to go warn her that Mikey and Draken were looking for her. Once he found the girl he grabbed her by the shoulders "They'relooking for you!"

"Huh? Who?"

"Mikey and Draken, Takemichi is covering for you"

She let out an annoyed sigh handing the stack of papers to Akkun "Cover for me, I'll go sneak out and change" the red haired boy stared at her confused "what?"

"I'll go sort it out! Don't worry!"

"Wait!"

Before he could stop the girl she had already dashed off god knows where, leaving him in the hallway. He only hoped that she would go home but from the short time he knew her, she wouldn't. He hoped that Takemichi would at least keep an eye on the girl and not let her get into trouble.

'Good thing I pack spare clothes'

She had bumped into Hinata who updated her the the trio of boys had left just a few seconds ago. She noticed how Hinata was shaking "Did something happen??"

(Y/n) started laughing when she heard that Hinata had slapped Mikey, the girl had updated her on what had happened. "I wish I could have seen that!"

"(Y/n)!"

Since Takemichi had told the Toman leader she was skipping, she figured that others would be probably looking for her. She ended up in a whole other neighbourhood, grumbling about how she should have paid attention.

She immediately ducked covering her head when she heard an explosion and car alarm going off, before she could react a hand grabbed her arm pulling her with them. " you're the guy who interrupted the meeting" the black haired boy glance at her "Get on"

He really didn't give her much of a choice did he?

She got on behind him holding onto the seat as he sped off, hearing police sirens heading their way. "Mikey is looking for you" she hummed looking back at the boy "I heard " the boy grinned at her stopping when the sirens could no longer be heard "you're different "

How did she let a guy she hardly knows drag her to his place, Baji had insisted that she should hang out with him because he was hungry and his friend wasn't there yet. "You're hiding from Mikey?"

"Huh ?"

"If you knew he's looking for you, wouldn't you have tracked him??"

"Why is he looking for me?"

Baji remained quiet staring at her, she shifted as the boy continued staring at her as if he was trying to figure something out. He looked like he was about to say something but was interrupted when his door opened.

"Kei, Chifuyu is here! Oh I didn't know you had a friend over"

The girl turned around greeting the older woman, bowing respectfully "Hello Baji san!" The older woman giggle petting her head "it's fine, what's your name "

"Tsuyoshi (Y/n)"

"I bumped into him on my way back"

Keisuke explained to his mother, she relaxed at his explanation. " Don't get into too much trouble!" She lectured before leaving the room. A blond peeked into the room looking confused when he spotted (Y/n) "huh? "

"I dragged him here "

Keisuke dragged the two behind him straight towards the motorcycles, Chifuyu seemed to catch on hopping onto his motorcycle. "Some punks talking shit about Toman, (Y/n) your riding with me"

"Huh!?"

"Get on"

(Y/n) stared at the black haired boy, was he seriously dragging her to join them to go fight. "What you waiting for?" Keisuke asked staring at her. Well fuck, could she get out of this??

The silent staring annoyed the boy as he pulled (Y/n) the motorcycle "Shit (Y/n)!" He might have used to much strength on the smaller bo- wait he felt something soft. He stared at down to where he was holding (Y/n) up. Girl!!!

How did he not notice that (Y/n) was a girl!

"Shit !! Are you okay!? I didn't mean to!"

Chifuyu seemed confused when the girl started laughing, she gave Keisuke a smile shaking her head "Its fine, you just surprise me that's all"

"Huh!?"

"She's a girl!"

The blond boy stared at them for a few second, before it hit him "You're serious?! ...I can't believe it"

"You're the first to figure it out actually!!"

(Y/n) apologised for hiding that she was a girl, explaining that a lot of people always assumed she was a boy. She just didn't want to always correct people and plus it was always amusing whenever someone figured it out.

"The other guys dont know..."

"You're going to tell them ?"

Keisuke grinned mischievously shaking his head "Nah I wanna them figure it out, heard you're good at fighting. Join my division"